Reviews for MultiPack
neoxphile chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
The world needs more brave men like your protagonist )
rlenavampyre14 chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
did you ever notice that they put the choclate right next to such things?
boy they sure have the women figured out (except for me, the lover of cheez-its)
heheh
-r
Ryokitty chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
Erm...are you going to write more, or is that it? I think it would be boring if there wasn't anymore. Oh, and my comments about the story, myself is one word, and so is girlfriend. Moped, is, of course, mopped. It was cute.. it seems like that guy is a jerk. o_o
Saeger chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
Poor Fred... Poor Elwyn! I live in a house of women, so I know the feeling... 3 sisters and a mom! You wouldn't believe this household sometimes...
This is great. I'm definitely going to look up your other stories.
Crazy Chick Mia chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
*shrieks* omg, that is a cool story ;)
my dad would die before he did that, lol! he was horrified when i was in a play once and i (my character) annoyed one of the others really bad and they looked at me and asked if i had my period. my poor father nearly had a fit! (very old-school type, never swear in front of women or children, never talk about 'that stuff', if the titanic is sinking make sure all the women and children get on first blah blah blah) hehehe. the poor guy, i feel really sorrt for him!
but seriously...black. very very cool. i mean, i don't have much black but i have friends who wear much black, so i appreciate black. ;) i have goth-like friends. hehehe! very nice though, you got more stories on this guy? i'm gonna go find out!
oncethrown chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
This was different. I liked it. I love the way elwyn talks. and the ending was perfect. I find it hard to imagine a goth with three daughters though.
HanakinStarbuck chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Great story! Elwyn is one hell of a guy...*mutters* wish I had one of those...
Anyways, I thought it was funny (I don't know if that's what you were going for, but I'm assuming it was) and I thought you did an excellent job!
Hanakin:D
Marigold Futura chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
Hee! Elwyn's not spring fresh! I love how he refers to them as "the women". My only suggestion would be to make it a little longer... _
23 | « Prev Page 1 2