Reviews for Broken Dreams
Magentian chapter 2 . 9/28/2003
It's odd that Storm's psychological aspect is revealed before her 'mission' is... yet it adds a unique twist to the story. There are a few typos, like some misplaced quotations. One last word- I love the way that, before each scene closes, you use imagery to make the transitions even more poignant. I'll be reading more soon!
Magentian chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
Wow! Very nice start. You introduced each idea in here with such perfect organization- not an easily-found thing. I'm impressed. _ Moving on!
Plato's Optic Runaway chapter 5 . 7/1/2003
wow! ::near tears:: this story...wow. i'm speechless. incredible! the idea...is so bloody unique! i commend you on the title. XD ::gasps:: this is beautiful...amazing...can't keep spewing out words...i implore you, update this! ::begs on her knees:: please! this is so great...the details are wonderful, your imagery is impeccable. angel...::vomits:: i know so many people like that...she's the embodiment of the wretched female stereotype. ah, the modern world...::inhales deeply and abruptly starts hacking from the poisonous fumes:: the way storm describes things in that snide way...it's hilarious! i love her. this is undoubtedly among the best things i've read on this site! and trust me, i've read alot...almost 500 signed reviews now... and alot of other unsigned ones...anyway, your work is unmatched. keep it up! and thanks for reviewing and favoriting me...though i don't think i deserve such great praise. but ah well. and get a game console, for Ra's sake! yeah. i'm too tired to write anything else...please update this. ::hopeful watery eyes::
Kirika Moonshadow chapter 5 . 6/20/2003
wow...are you going to write any more of that? it seems to be literally begging for a continuation!
Piney chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
I have written a new story! come and read it..
Piney chapter 5 . 6/19/2003
tear drop... o
Piney chapter 4 . 6/19/2003
kool! but no respect to teachers? What were you thinking?

Angel is a kool name! (though not angelica ::shudder::)

i have written a new story! come and read it please...
Piney chapter 3 . 6/19/2003
o...
Piney chapter 2 . 6/19/2003
we! candles! Ashalowae...Harry Potter! Have you seen the fifth Hp book's cover? It has candles on it! I love Ashalowae!
Brooke ORiley chapter 5 . 4/19/2003
wow. ok, keep writing this thing. i'm still completely confused, what is her mission? is his the same? and why do the violet eyes make them inhuman?

anyway, maybe keep a sharper eye out when you proofread.

besides that, i love this story, i'll keep an eye on it, update soon!
Brooke ORiley chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
nice, i like this so far. i totally missed why the violet eyes make her unhuman, tho. some people in my story have violet eyes...they're all humans.

oh, well, guess i'm off to see!

oh, by the way. you write dialogue the right way! sorry for that outburst, but it's so encouraging to see when so many authors simply can't. keep it up!
Lyria Shard chapter 5 . 2/23/2003
Lovely! Gorgeous! Amazin! What did he do "back then"? Me need to know! hurry with the next chapter!

Princess Sal and Lady Kiara

p.s. ur now officially on my fav authors list!
Lyria Shard chapter 4 . 2/23/2003
Cool chapter, is angel gonna have violet eyes too?

Lyria Shard chapter 2 . 2/23/2003
Great again.

Lyria Shard chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Lovely chapter, very sweet. I really like Nicole.