Reviews for Found Again
s-pannrada chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
I really enjoy it.
sheer lunacy chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
Though I loathe to open with a cliche, the imagery was powerful, especially the time flowing like ribbons. It was inspired, how you started with the film, dreamt, and then returned to it - I really did get lost in this. I'm looking for flaws to try and give a balanced review, but I find few - the only moment where my enthusiasm wavered was "They wouldn’t share tea or biscuits" - it just seems a little out of place. However, feel free to disregard that if you want to, the poem as a whole is marvellously pleasing. Thank you for a good read. And thank you for reviewing me.
AaZz chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
cool
Moonwinges chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
What a wonderful poem! All the similies and metaphors are really what makes your writing style great, and it really shows in this poem. The part with the toy reminded me of Toy Story, but that's not your fault. It's very meaningful, and I like it a lot. Good poem!

Ah yes, and chapter four for Weaver is up, if you'd like to take a look at it.
Sparkles-Chan chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
Lol, Matchbox 20 would kill for the rights to this poem so they could turn it into a song and make it their next hit. I absolutely love it.
Jade6 chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
How can you say you are hating this! I thought it was brilliant and the last line ended it with the perfect note of hope. Wonderful work!

Jade
NeverAgainTruth chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
oh my god...this is amazing, its one of the most best poems i've ever read. usually i hate non-rhyming poems...but i don't know..it feels like how i feel...
Val Mora chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
How can you hate this? It's great! Do you submit your work to magazines or anything? You ought to; this is more than good enough. _ I love it, and your metaphor is really clever. _
Girl With Hat chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
Huh. This one was interesting. Don't like it as much as the other stuff I've reviewed so far but it's still pretty good.
hudsiyfiusnfsudi chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
dont hate this poem, its beautiful. i loved it. there was somuch feeling in it and when it said about being made brand new i almost cried. whoever this is to, youre both lucky to have eachother. this poem was so touching and insperational...i loved it.
Rini chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
Amazingly deep poem, I enjoyed reading that. The metaphors and imagery was great. Well done! Keep on writing.
idontwriteherenomore chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
Wow that was such a powerfull poem! Really good I must say. You keep writing!

Love Elisabeth
Blue Peanut chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
You hate it? I don't see why, it's wonderfully written! You both are very lucky to have found each other, keep up the great writing!
aznchick chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
wow...i like it alot :) very meaningful to alot of people ~ my favorite part (heheh)

This world was never built to satisfy you and me

Our lives go past us, changing scenes before we change ourselves

Sitting in the dark, this movie feels far from over

Far from seeing “The End” written on the black background

:) love it!
not sure yet chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
i love it, great alliteration! i think i spelt that wrong, but o well, nicely worded though, great job