Reviews for And She Was Smiling At Me
Michiru Loves Haruka chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
oww... that was so sweet
M. Marin chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
The genuine emotion and sincerity made me smile and at the same time wish for a guy who would feel that way about me. It was really sweet. I applaud your talent.
AliceBowie chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
aw..bites my lip that so... ahh its so i wanna say cute but theres gotta be a better word for nice story.
Wainwright chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
that made me feel slightly tearful- god ony knows why.

assume it's a good thing
seinaerusuu chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
this story is just...creepy..ithink its the most fukcin scary situation you can have... whle you are sleeping somebodys is watching you..wow...if i would notice like this, that someone is watching me like this ..i think it would scare me to death... this isnt a nice thought this is just creepy... this person is a stalker..and othing else...but..actually its really nice..and i like the story...:-) :S
Aryaveiel Skycryer chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
All right, all right, you keep begging for reviews, so I'll leave one-though it's not like you need to beg; you get plenty as it is!
It's too late at night for me to review all the stories I've read, so I'll just give a general review of your style. Each story is lovely and sincere. It doesn't matter that I've never been in these situations before, because I can still almost feel each character's emotions. I notice you often have a "punctual" line at the end of each story. This is good and effective, but if overused, the final line may lose its effect. This is only important if you ever compile all your stories into one large work. Anyway, I love your stories dearly, and the only problem with them is that they are often riddled with typos. Please revise before you upload! Sometimes the missing words would confuse the story.
In short, yay you. I'll stop being lazy and give good reviews later.
Penny so Pretty chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
Hey-Pretty cool story er whatever. The only problem is the profanity. My friend Hannah is trying to get me to stop cursing so it's like when you're trying to stop smoking and someone lights up right beside you. Anywho- great story. It had a nice flow. Very smooth and very sweet. I'm happy for you and Monica. Cya.
-biss- :D
p.s. R&R Akira Imatzu- Fiction-General-Action/adventure-rated G
thanks- cya
teagannox chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
that was really cute. nice work.
Melusine07 chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
aw... i love it. so nice.
kep chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
That's sweet. It's very well written with a nice concept behind it. I really got a sense of emotions and, well, aw. You're a talented writer.
Nif chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
Whoa... that's creepy... the person who is telling the story who was wearing the trenchcoat sounds a lot like my buddy Adam.

Anyway cute little fic.

J
Bienfoy chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
ahh this was sweet - and funky!and go review whoreness!we're just a big bunch of sluts on this site!...granted it's over words like "this fic rocks"(which it does) but still...*realises she lost her point entirely*...i'll go now. it was funny too*grins*
Timarelay chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
Aww, that was a really sweet(and funny) story. I love little moments like that. You're really lucky to have found someone you feel that comfortable around. And on a random note, I want a trenchcoat too /
md chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
awsome, pure bliss, i get inspired when i read ur stories
nevergoesout chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
ooooohhh FLUFF! lol.

this one's NOT you. it's... it's happy.

well, nevertheless, i liked it.

especially the tripping over your trench coat part. )