Reviews for Too
Kesshi Mashin chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
Very nice poem. *blinks* How come I've been saying that a lot lately... bah, whatever. Good stuff, this poem is. I like the whole to-o break, too. Love's so weird... Well, keep on writin, MJ!
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
I don't know if the line break qualifies as "strange". Lyrics from 70's bands who were on drugs... now THAT'S strange. Anything emotional conflicts, because whatever you do that's right, it always feels just a little bit wrong. That's life. Confusing? Paradoxical? Would we really have it any other way? (evil laughter) Since I am now officially rambling, consider the poem a success.
Honey Kitten chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
Lol really liked the A/N. No but this was a really good poem. Way to go. It made sense to me...it was good :)
Terra Tigra chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
Very nice. I lke the thing wih the "Too" and the 5th and 6th lines, very creative! And do i spy a big word! Paradoxical... I'm glad added a dictionary! Heheh! This is really great. You packed so much into so few lines. Thumbs!

Arrivederci!

-Terra Tigra-
DragonsEclipse chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
Nice poem! Good work! _
Ysabell47 chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
that's really wonderful; very different, haven't seen a form like it before. th hyphenated 'too' is very clever, giving it a train of though quality...and anyone who can incorporate a word like 'paradoxical' into a poem this short has my respect! :)
Kormation chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
The fifth and sixth line reminds me of 'before and after' (from wheel of fortune), that's a rather clever technique.

Yes, strange, but sometimes we don't want to hurt, but we still have mixed emotions, and deep down some of them need to be satisfied. Short, but it has so much within it. Good work. - Kormation
Rini chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
once again a great poem, I really liked the 5th-6th line thing. Great job, once again.