Reviews for I Am A Sadist
FaydedMarionette chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
I think this may possibly be my favorite poem of yours yet, i dont know, its so different from your others, but, so well written.."i play you like the queen of hearts" so eloqent, beautiful...i love this.
shayomac chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
i love the way you began and ended the poem witht he same line, it makes it seem like fits and you end back where you started, which is usually the case with love. great job keep up the good work!
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
I fall prey to this as well. I don't know if I'm sadistic, per se, but I am often deceptive, for no other reason than because it's fun. I also enjoy watching other people be deceptive... is that freakish? I don't know. Anyhow, it's certainly a thought provoking piece. I wouldn't be talking so much if it weren't.

BTW, I just posted two more poems. I also have a short Titanic story that I'd love your opinion on. (Non-sappy! I promise!)

Off to read some more things by Mistress Jakira... (And as always, I will give you my honest opinion.) (grin)
Suzanne Star chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
Wow...

I'm speechless. That was excellent.

"I play you like the queen of hearts

and you drop to your knees..."

Jeeeeeeez...a bit too familiar for my liking! ;) In a good way of course. I know I haven't been around for a while, but I'm glad I came back to check in...good stuff!
Terra Tigra chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
I must say this is one of my favs! It's so original and differnet! And I can tell you wrote it with feeling, or thats what I get from it. Maybe not feeling... maybe emotion? That's the same thing isn't it? Oh well, maybe I'll have to get back to you on that one. Great job! Double Thumbs!

Arrivederci!

-Terra Tigra-
Whiro chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
Ha! I Love it! I actually do that to guys sometimes, I am sooo bad! I really liked this one seriously! Keep it up!

Whiro
Rini chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
great poem.. maybe it's just amusing the mood that I'm in at the moment, which I too could probably be called a sadist. Ah well...great work none the less
condemned Hope chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
good work.

Me too called someone a sadist, but I have absolutely no clue as why.

*looks innocent*
vers le sud chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
Wow! This is very subtle and it says a lot. I've been called a sadist too. Anyway, this is a great piece of work. Keep writing!