Reviews for When The Music is Over
Siriusly James chapter 2 . 3/4/2003
This seems to be really good, and I would love to read the rest right now, but I have an essay due tomorrow and I really have to go write. I'll come back later and read this - it has me on the hook now!
cut2bleed chapter 7 . 11/19/2002
Hmm.. your story's pretty good... the chapters are longer, YAY! oh well, carry on writting!
CrazyWriter chapter 7 . 11/8/2002
This is definitely improving, the longer chapters are a definite plus, though you pack so much into one that it still leaves a lot unexplored. I like this Amy charachter though.

And the blossoming Chris romance, thats good too.

One problem though, spennd a little time on the brother's deaht if you're going to toss that in, make it morme than jsut a fleeting thought. It seems to me to be a big thing.
SweetDude chapter 7 . 11/7/2002
omg... they're going to make it right? They are? Are they? They'll be okay, right? I hope so...
MyMy chapter 7 . 11/6/2002
crazy friends kick ass my friends are insane, chris confuses me, I think she's supposed to. Great chapter. Awsome story, Eric's mine, no you can't have him, well you can have him, I get his drugs. Hehehe.
L-Anoxia chapter 7 . 11/6/2002
pretty good chap. strange plan, wonder if they'll pull it out. Update this story and the other one too!
Minoru chapter 6 . 11/5/2002
Great story! you need to proof read for mechanics, but other then that it's excellent.
SweetDude chapter 6 . 11/3/2002
omg... you killed her father, you bastard. update, now!
MyMy chapter 6 . 11/2/2002
haha, go do e, just don't do it to much, even I don't do it every weekend.

Another great chapter, chris is so cool. All you're characters are cool. I like this hehe
Monomania chapter 5 . 11/1/2002
You know... I reeeeeally, reeeeeeally liked this story. A lot.
KatieD chapter 5 . 11/1/2002
okay. okay. i'll count that review for chap one in, and we will have three... i'll post the next one...
SweetDude chapter 5 . 10/31/2002
Pink floyd rules! And this story too! Keep writing!
Hiram chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
I really liked this. you should continue! ASAP!
MyMy chapter 5 . 10/25/2002
great chapter, I'm starting to like gillian a lot, she's gone from bitchy to really cool hehe.
MyMy chapter 4 . 10/25/2002
great as always, people need to be nicer to poor helen. I feel bad for her