Reviews for Slighted
Daughter of Sage chapter 13 . 1/6
I'm absolutely in love with your unique writing style. It's very blunt but it's descriptive and in a way that doesn't take away from the story. It's unfortunate that you haven't updated for a while as I'm sure there are many who wish to see the story through to the end, including myself. Hope all is well.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/15/2012
More romance! Good story please update!
violetwriter chapter 13 . 9/1/2011
Really good story, it is a shame you havent updated for a while. )
candledestiny07 chapter 13 . 11/13/2009
couldnt resist reading your other story as well, and i gotta say its equally as great!
revolution chapter 13 . 11/8/2009
i dont think your story runs in the traditional romantic/fantasy stories that fictionpress has so much of...its kind of refreshing to have a different story out there but that is equally captivating that your one is

this story flows differently (unique in a way) and i think personally unpredictable

i hope you continue the story!
drummer chapter 13 . 11/8/2009
hey hey, ive been reading this story since...4 years ago! i was suprised and excited to see a few chapters added on since then! i think you changed the story slighted since 4 years back and it has gotten a lot better and interesting! (not saying it wasnt back then) maybe if i come back in a few years time there will be more chapters up? thanks for writing the story and i hope you continue!
Mimzy chapter 13 . 10/4/2009
i think you've got a good story line going on here .. however i find that you lose me in parts of the story line .. you seem to jump from one idea to the next .. you start a new thread without cutting off the first .. its like you're so excited to include and idea that you forget where you were going with the previous one .. does that make sense? .. hm .. idk ..

all in all i quite enjoyed it ..
Demeterr chapter 13 . 11/1/2008
O I love the way you write this. It's awesome.
kingdomfantasyanime453 chapter 13 . 10/18/2008
i love the story so much...

i hope you continue soon

it seems like yola and quin are finally ...well in a sense bonding

kcat chapter 13 . 7/13/2008
umm, I feel like I kind of lost the plot in the last few chapters slightly, you tie it all up in the last one/s but for the chapter with the battle in it and the two following it, especially the two following it, there are assumptions of knowledge that the reader just doesn't have which is rather confusing.

I did enjoy reading it, especially the beginning, it didn't exactly move quickly but i liked the interplay between the characters and how you didn't retell events from different points of view. I've read very few fics which don't do that and I loved the effect it had, that you only had the perceptions of one character and had to rely on their opinions of the others' emotions and reactions which often tells just as much about the observing character as the observed
harmony chapter 13 . 7/6/2008
beautifully written. please continue
cloverluck11 chapter 13 . 12/24/2007
i love this story!

it's written in a unique way and really makes the characters real...i cant wait for the rest of the story :D
Katherine-the-greate chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
that's so sweet. nice work
Katherine-the-greate chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
nice crisp beginning. great work
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 13 . 12/19/2007
A little confusing, as I don't quite remember the previous plot line because of the time difference between the time I read this and the up-date of it. I must admit, I was rather shocked.

But I like how the prince and Yola are starting to form bonds. Yay!
110 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »