Reviews for Duality of Life
DarkAngel202884 chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
I love how you changed each line distictively. The actions followed by the truth revealed in the next lines. This is another great poem! _
shiniwa chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
The concept of the poem is brilliant. Though the language is somewhat crude, it still has a beautiful flow, something lacking in the mass of freeform poems. I love the meaning of the poem, as I see it. That no matter your surroundings, you're feelings can't, or won't change, almost like human nature. For something so short, it is quite thought-provoking and intriguing.
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
wow.

i am officially BLOWN away.

poems this powerful and just so full of contrast and ideas just blow my mind and linger in my mind for ages afterwards. there are a few ideas popping into my head about how it could be a past and present poem being past in italics and present in normal...although it could be the toehr way around, also it might be 2 different people, both in different states of mind and mentality, the possiblilities are endless.

i really did love the structure, im a sucker for contrast,a dn being a dark poem, it was very wonderful.

it truly is beautiful, reading over it again and again, it just gets more amazing everytime, the more i think about it the more i just want to kiss the computer lol, im an extremest what can i say?

alrighties well, believe me i am TRYING so hard to review more of your work, and im getting there, very slowly lol, i know, but hopefully steadily from now on. kudos for yet another exquisite poem.
wonky donkey chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
hey thats a great structure for writing.

Was that two poems you fused together or did you write it like that origionaly? anyway i liked it
MynameisMine chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
Weird but I really liked it.
MyDecember chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
I thought this was very good, and even though I might sound stereotypical, I can relate...oh how I can relate...-MyDecember
Ban-tigherna Teine chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
Mein Englisch ist ein einziges Disaster,

also lass ichs lieber.

Zuerst einmal: Danke für deine lieben reviews!

Ich hab' dieses Gedicht wirklich gern... es ist eigentlich erstaunlich, was 37 Wörter in einem auslösen können...

Ich interpretiere es für mich selbst so:

Egal wie gut oder schlecht es dir geht, es gibt immer jemanden, der gerade in diesem Moment, das genaue Gegenteil von deinen Gefühlen empfindet.

Dieser Gedanke hat sowohl etwas tröstliches, wie auch etwas beängstigendes.

Die Vorstellung, dass wenn ich gerade die ganze Welt umarmen könnte vor Glück, jemand im selben Augenblick im Begriff ist sich von einer Brücke zu stürzen...

*zitter*

Liebe Grüße,

Teine
condemned Hope chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
cooles Gedicht. It shows two totally different persons' thoughts.

gute Arbeit.

Hope
Mirai Hope chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
Mmm... That sounds so familiar- perhaps it's because I feel as though I'm at least two different people? *lol* Great job, and keep up the good work _
Piper Cub chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
Great poem. I sympathize with anybody who has to live a double-life.
not sure yet chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
interesting, almost like two different periods in ones life, or maybe its two different people, but the way the oxymorons is places makes it seem like its the smae person in different times, so that's the way im going to see it as, nicely done though, it may just be a short lil thing..but still, if you look for more it gets you thinking
monsterbreaker chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
I like this one. It's like the italic-ed lines are contradicting the non. I could also just be trying to think, and thus being the result. Either way, I really love it! And by the way, how DO you get the lines italicized? LoL

~me~
SweetGrape chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
Interesting.

Cold and lonely, contrast every 2nd lines- 2 minds, 2 peoples, 2 faces- one for the world, one true. One dream, one fear. Many interpretations apart from double-sided life.
Stoffpferd chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
Wow...wirklich stark...
Wrong Name Tag chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
Nice contrast between the lines. Great job

-Jessie