Reviews for Impressions of a young Writer
Unimportant chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
That was wonderful! You certainly have a way with words. You captured the nervousness that a performer feels perfectly!

~Unimportant
Kalopsia chapter 4 . 12/19/2004
hm, sweet romance hurts. oh yes it does.
Kalopsia chapter 8 . 12/19/2004
oh! another good one. simply put, yet lots of pathos.
Kalopsia chapter 7 . 12/19/2004
haha i liked that poem very much.
Weeba chapter 2 . 9/9/2004
I like the lining, and you've expressed this feeling very well. I've been there (sort of; I only sing in a chorus, and I've never done a solo, so it's not quite the same).
Draugiks chapter 7 . 9/8/2004
I was... moved.
I'm not saying I completely agree with you. In fact, maybe I don't because I'm ONE of those "critics" (Except that I don't do the retarded kind of flames with tons of misspellings). Anyway, short and to-the-point:
I published it in my opinion column, just to give you the layout:
May I keep it there as it is?
: / / w w w . / . h t m l
Draugiks chapter 8 . 9/8/2004
I like the ... irony... of the last line. I also liked the part about the "unwanted heart". Nice.
However, I didn't get the first stanza... Email me? Nah, don't waste ur time...
I've always wondered why poem authors don't normally create chapters of their poems. It saves space for fanfiction, is more entertaining to readers, and saves time for the writer.
I see you're one of the few that realize that...
nightshadow1 chapter 8 . 3/16/2004
ah. I think I get it )
nightshadow1 chapter 7 . 3/16/2004
this one makes me laugh )
nightshadow1 chapter 6 . 3/16/2004
) you have every right to be proud of it )
nightshadow1 chapter 5 . 3/16/2004
an excellent poem )
nightshadow1 chapter 4 . 3/16/2004
rather depressing, but well written
nightshadow1 chapter 3 . 3/16/2004
I like this one. It tells the grave truth and yet I find some kind of comedy at the end.
nightshadow1 chapter 2 . 3/16/2004
very nice work. very good explaination of your feelings.
Raven Silvers chapter 7 . 12/15/2003
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. This is a particulaur favorite of mine. I think that it's what many writers here on fictionpress are itching to say to their readers, don't you think? As usual, fabulous.
- Raven S.