Reviews for Image In My View
rogue mystique chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
that... i have no words that can describe how much i loved, love it. its amazing, i applaud you, thanks for the review! wonderful... you're Wiccan? cool... once again, wonderful.
Jump Start My Heart chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Nicely written - I've read some of your other things and they are very, very good. You said you were Pagan, correct? Well, I'm Wiccan and I won't give you any crap about it. I would Neomail you (my name on Neopets is brandnewroxmysox - so if you want to, neomail me), but my computer got jacked up, so, I'll do it later. Nicely written.
Alyssa Jo
Gothic Wraith chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
I didn't really understand it, but if this makes any sense, I likedit.
The words sent my mind to a dark place and I like it there.
Gir Garcia chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
this...is...great! I luv how it's put together.

G¡r Gªr¡ª
aulliana chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
Great great great! Gave me chills!
Kyalia chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
Beautiful poem; so true.
NeuroticGothicLolitaDeathDolly chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
I like this poem, I'm a goth too so I know what you're talking about... very descriptive.

Tok

Check out some of my stuff too, okay?
nimue webweaver chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
oh that was wonderful. beautiful, sad and yet it was filled with a sense of reality. ive noticed that u have pretty good use of words. ur very talented.
Isilame chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
*sniff* verry sad but good. BTW i was typing the next part to LOST when i desided to check my e-mail and guess what... you shall find out what's with Chris in this part.
De Miles Justus chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
High School student, affirm? Yes, all of us can relate because we've all been there. Some of us deeper than others. Don't let it get to you, though. Surviving is the entire point.
DiamondTopaz chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
I changed my penname, but I'm the same Topaz who reviewed several other works of yours!

This is cool, you're really good at poems. Everyone goes through an identity crisis like this at some point, I think. I remember mine. (Shudder.) Trying obsessively to fit in, buying all the clothes everyone was wearing, listening to crappy pop music. Ugh, I'm glad that's over.