Reviews for Ghost-girl
british-dragon-gforce777 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
a bit rushed,but i like it.

~british-dragon-gforce7~
henred5 chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
not bad..not bad at all!Actually it was pretty gud...maybe u shud add a excellent summery so more will read it!
DragonLady of Avalon chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
cute.
Rai Kamishiro chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
How utterly lovely.

Now stop laughing. Yes, I happen to use the word lovely. No jokes about me being british, thank you. I happen to be Japanese, and a jolly kick up the ass otherwise.

It works, for being a little too fairy talish, but that's part of it's charm, I suppose.

It does need work, and some points have spelling errors, such as the man demanding for the locket, but over all it's a lovely story.

Rai Kamishiro
bunny chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
um, that was pretty good. Personally, I think it was a bit short, but...who cares. Anyway, as is my innoying little habit when I review, I have to say EVERBODY READ 'Operation BMG' BECAUSE IT ROCKS! ok. Sorry for advertising, but seriously, that authour, is just...a good author. Stuff. Ok. And it has lots of romance. Yeah. And not just straight romance either, 2 of the main characters are gay. k, well, YOU, may not like gays, but..., just read it alright! It's the best!

and I'm not gay. or lez. or whatever it's called, when a person has a girlfriend, and then sometimes goes over to his best (male) friends house and...yeah...or vise versa...to me that's just really really gross. I mean, that's like cheating times 2. Enough of my idiodic ramblings!
SaraMudo chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
AWWWEEE! That was sweet! Great job! I'm a sucker for this stuff! Thanks!
Kris chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
That was so good! _ I loved the ending.
ola chapter 1 . 11/3/2001
oh! love your story. it is simple and very nice, and i especially like the ending. :) you're a talented writer
Bird Brain chapter 1 . 2/13/2001
I love it! ont thing though... it seemed rushed, but the story-line was great!
Cyllya chapter 1 . 11/24/2000
That was beautiful!
Corynth chapter 1 . 6/23/2000
Mmm, yeah, I like the ending too.
Cindy chapter 1 . 6/17/2000
Hmmm...too short.
dafnap chapter 1 . 4/29/2000
i loved this story...the ghost girl was protrayed so...so...so.. i don't know, just read the story, will you?
Harkly chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Oooooh. My god, that was so beautifully written that I... well... I don't quite know what to say. Wow. ::sniffles::