Reviews for Wild Magic
melodia coa alas chapter 11 . 6/6/2010
Oh my goodness! I've been reading your story all morning and i just could not stop. I love it and i really, really hope that you write more. I can't wait to see what will happen next. Please keep writing!
planurescape chapter 11 . 3/3/2008
Hey, awesome story! I really like it. I love the way Jace and the squirrel (Pell?) interact with each other. It's so funny! I hope to see another chapter post from you soon. This story is just too good to stop! Update soon! :)
sunflowersing chapter 11 . 1/7/2007
WHERE IS THE REST OF THE STORY? NO! Please tell me that more of the story is on the way. Please! I want to know what happens! sorry, got a little excited there...

sunflowersing
Crazy Pumpkin chapter 11 . 5/31/2006
very good story, please continuehope another chapter comes out soon.:)
BIGblondANDbEaUtIfUl chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
GREAT story, but WHERE IS THE REST! Its such a good story, Its too bad it stops.
NOYBNESS chapter 11 . 5/27/2006
where is the rest? Hello! Its 2006!
TGB chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Alenor chapter 11 . 2/27/2006
hm...this is a good story. it's a pity it stops. cya later.
JaveHarron chapter 4 . 2/6/2006
Okay, odd intro to the story... Strange twist, with sex tied to magic use. I noticed there's still a lot of the more cliche races here (elves, vampires) though I'm still reading so far.
gaelicWizard chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
I have long been a fan, and in fact I was an avid reader back in 2002 when you updated regularly.

Its now 2005? Seriously? What the heck? You have an incredible talent, and a loyal following. Get back into the swing!

At least fill us in on what's going on in your life. :-)

Always,JP
maho.shojo chapter 11 . 7/15/2005
dun dun dun...The blood of an entire Village~? So this Vampyre dude against Jace and Sassira? hmm... interesting things to come.
Dirty Secret chapter 11 . 6/17/2005
It's a good story but you aren't planning on updating anytime now right...?
TigerBlizzard chapter 4 . 6/14/2005
Ha ha! Darn trees! Ha ha! He missed! Ha ha! Funny dwarf, stupid Mage! Ha ha!
TigerBlizzard chapter 3 . 6/8/2005
Haha. What a way to get sucked into a hellish life, huh? (You have a lot of reviews!) Love Talon the most. The elf and the mage are both idiots-I mean, seriously. Ah well. I...must...will...read more...LATER!
TigerBlizzard chapter 2 . 6/8/2005
Of cpurse, thatis true-skinny women, not as...worthwhile. Nasty, perverted squirrel! And his views on the woman's reactions-sexist! I resent that! I MUST READ MORE! (and I will)
163 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »