Reviews for A Fun, Violent Vampire Killer Story.
TeapotLid chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Excellent descriptions. Notice the 'Jabberwocky' phrasecheck ("vorpal blade went 'snicker-snack'"). Wonderful action scenes. The dialogue was a little cheesy, but a few lines were very good (I really enjoyed Delano's opening line). I think this would do wonderfully as a manga (comic).

Interesting the way you don't tell us what happens to Delano. It could be interpreted as he does die, or maybe somehow turns into a vampire... a little of an abrupt ending after the extensive fight scenes, but I suppose it sort of works nicely. Well done - you should definitely ask around and get someone to convert this to comic/manga form. I would buy it.

Keep it up.

~The Whispering Calls~
SkyShark108 chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Amazing description! Absolutely wonderful! I'm hoping that you are planning to continue with this story? Awesome battle scenes. Over all very well done! Bravo!
FiftyTwoPickUp chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
NO! DELANO CANNOT DIE! HE'S TOO PRETTY TO DIE! Grr... it can't be over! It was so good! And I want Delano! Oh! Oh! Can you write another chapter just so that Delano can live and end up with me? PWESE! lol. I'd love it if you'd e-mail me. You're good, and I'd love to collaborate.
BlueFire42 chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
that was good! i enjoy it imensly! can u give me a few tips on my vampire story. I need a name for a blood thirsty vampire-

Great story- try getting it published. I really recomend it!
Kitten chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
Just sad that there isn't an update yet. Reread it today, still good. curious about what happens. Kudos to you. Later
Kitten Courna chapter 1 . 6/8/2001
ahhhhh!noooooo!I liked him!...Good stuff, completely involving. I wanna know what happens. Now. Tell me. No, right now. NOW! okay, calm down...anyway, keep going and all that rot. oh yeah there is that one word...digits...I know, I know, it's a word intelligent people use but...*sigh*I'll just wait for the next part
nezz chapter 1 . 1/23/2001
very well written. just make sure del lives, 'k?
Tremored chapter 1 . 11/3/2000
that sounds like a rip off of my story,'eliments-part 3' chack out mine,its just as good maybe better
M. Ryan Casner chapter 1 . 11/2/2000
Excellent. Time to kick ass for Jesus! P
SweetEvil chapter 1 . 11/1/2000
This was great! I enjoy your writing style very much. I'd love to see a continuation of this.. (not so subtle hinting) 0}8
Xantose chapter 1 . 11/1/2000
That was awesome! You write action realy good and the characters were cool too. You should write more stories on them.