Reviews for Awaken
Blackest Night chapter 2 . 1/20/2003
finally got a chance 2 check out ur stuff...i like it! keep on writing (especially this one)!i'll keep checkin back...
Eika chapter 2 . 12/10/2002
Nice! It's really good. You're 1 of many with talent. why is it only 1 of every 100 adult authors who get published have this talent and they turn lots of really good ones down?
Eika chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
I wasn't expecting much but... it's actually good.
Erico chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
Well, you asked me to give you some advice, and I'm more than glad to! To converse with the peoples that run this site about the possibility of creating new story categories, you just have to access the right E-Mail address. You can find this by accessing 'Help' from the Menu options at the top right corner of any page. There you'll find the E-Mail needed for new category suggestions. Just write them an E-Mail, telling them which category you think should be created and why. Also, if you've got any stories for it, I suggest you let them know, so they don't feel like their work is a total waste. If all this goes according to plan, you should hear back from them within two week's time, with a yes or no. In my case, it was a YES! So I just went in, uploaded the chapters to my document manager, and then created my new story...under the newly created category in my upload window. :) The new category will not become visible to everyone else until an actual story has been posted in it. I hope that answers your questions. If not, send an E-Mail. I check it more often than I breathe, usually. -Erico
Fallen Rose chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
Hey. I liked it. "Miranda"'s right, you need to explain why he's so angry, but you have plenty of more chapters to write about it in. I could see myself reading this and liking it. FINISH IT and keep on writing. ~*~Fallen Rose~*~
soavezefiretto chapter 2 . 10/26/2002
Ok, ok, if you say so, I'll wait and see what happens. I think I said this already, I like the style and the perspective, there's just too much sulking (as in "fucking school", "they are all the same and I'm different" and such) and too little - well, character, in spite of Chapter 2. Yes, you did tell us something about Tony, but I have the feeling I didn't really get to know him. I mean, what makes him special, what makes him the principal character? And I'm not saying you have to make him more handsome, or some spectacular adventure has to ocurr. But a couple of bad things happaning to a guy and his life being pretty ordinary just doesn't make a guy interesting enough for me. Make me like him, or make me hate him, make him passionate for someone or something- make him come alive!

Above all, mind, keep writing:)
SaGGiTaRiuS000 chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
I especially like what he writes to himself. I'd love to read more.
soavezefiretto chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
I like the way this is starting out, although I think your character - Tony, isn't it? - has a lot to learn. But hey, that's what life is all about! I'd like to know more about this boy, so please could you have him stop ranting about the fucking system and explain to us why he hates it so much and what he intends to do about it? What I'm trying to say is that I'd like this to go deeper than the usual adolescent-outsider-thing, because I think it has potential.