Reviews for Poisoned Rose: Dearest Sister
Damsel of Disaster chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
The heart ache in your poem was so real. So beautiful. Absolutly loved the poem. One thing I noticed was the color red might have been overused a bit in the middle section.
javascript chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
...
If only my 'friend' would be like you the day I commit suicide...
Excellent, haunting and beautiful.
Rose Dark Thorn chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
That...was the most beautiful thing I've ever read. I don't know if it's true or not, but I hope it isn't.
tiger lily8 chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
That is beautiful. The ryhming scheme is a great idea. Your prose was excellent and the imagery was pretty breathtaking. Excellent work.
catlover55 chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
That's really beautiful.
IHJ chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Powerful...and I'm guessing your summary was NOT an exaggeration/lie and that it indeed happen...but, as someone who cannot imagine (as I am fortunate to not face severe ostracization (pls forgive spelling if mistaken) or abuse in my life) I sincerely hope...darn...I can't be coherent...Great piece.
lydia chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
beautiful darling haha
Stormyfirefly2 chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
so intense, very intense and has great imagery.x
noangel chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
i really like it!trouth be told, i cried when i first read it.
lighted eagle chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
i am speechless (that's a first) but since this is where i am meant to review i guess i'll say sonething; i'm astounded at the magnitude and the vocabulary used in that piece was breathtaking...the images portrayed by your words were so powerful and sad...so very sad...i'm glad in the end that she broke free though...
Rose Tattoo chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
omg this is so good! it's sad that the rose so loved had to suffer through the sistem and saw death as the only escape, i feel that way sometimes, but you just have to keep looking for reasons to keep going. hopefully i won't crack anytime soon (ps, this poem inspired me to write a poem about the system i have to live with, thankies for that)-
GoodbyeDeleteThisPage chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
Oh my gosh! Please tell me this isn't true! (Really can you email me or something? It'll keep me up at night) Cleverly written.

Look to the stars (However dim they may be),

O