Reviews for Cutting Edge
*stares at screen gawking*
Wow. Just wow.
That is so awesome.
*clicks 'Add story to favorites'*
paperclip (that's my nickname, don't ask)
Chaia chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Awsome poem! *clicks favorites*
Rose Dark Thorn chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Gods! That is awesome! Never, never, never stop writing! I felt like that so many times I can't remember when I first felt like that! Sometime last year...
Nameless Wander chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
Too lazy to sign in. But this poem is... *aghast* ... so emotionally powerful, it's... unbelievable. *Talent Sucking Orb is wielded*
Takada Saiko chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
*cannot saying anything because she's crying too hard*
Plato's Optic Runaway chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
simply amazing. the pure embodiment of what i suffer through every day. i am speechless. incredible...
Mystic Kiwi chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
This is EXCELLENT. it's like, perfectly written. The sad thig is i can really reallt relate to this. keep up the good work
The Crazy Cricket chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
Do you know you have "And so I shun then" written instead of "And so I shun them"? You should fix that. The mistake kinda ruins the effect.

This is definitely going on my favorites list. I liked this poem a lot. It's dark and very, very deep. Great job! _
crazee-diamond chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
I love this poem. It's possibly my favorite poem ever written by someone on this site. Beautifully written and captures feelings so well.

The bloodied tears of a dove

I just can't get over that line. I love it so much. Great job.
Mercury Silverscale chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
hm. not exactly to my taste, but good nonetheless.
babygurl chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
Hey! This was a really good poem. I wrote a poem about suicide as well, its called Sometimes. I plan on posting it but I'm not sure if I should.

Less than 2 months ago I was going to commit suicide. I had my reasons. Lucky for me, my friend stopped me before I could go through with it.

Anyway this is a great poem!
midnights shadow chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
I am not an anguished teen, but at this moment in time, I can certainly relate. Well written and good imagery. Bravo.
pink colored pain chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
Wow. For all of us suicidal depressed teenagers right? You hit it dead on. It's not morbid or too angst-ridden, it's just an explanation. I really like that kind of writing, wish I could do it as well as you. I think it was quite beautiful, the way you interworked everything.
Germaine Amundsen chapter 1 . 12/31/2002
I agree.
Hopes Forgotten chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
That was amazingly done. I really like it.