Reviews for Unoriginal Horror
starlit blade chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
like omg u suk! i nevr wanna rd anytin u rite agin, lozer!1!
0.o Hah. Don't worry, whatever that was, it's pretty much all dead now.
It seems kind of finished, but if you wish to continue, by all means.
neechi chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
_ Beautiful! (Of course, what else would it be, ne?) I hope you add more!
Lawrence Miisa chapter 1 . 6/12/2003
EEw. *cough* Wow. Quick and simple. Not everyone survies, sure. This is a great spin on reality. Most the protagonists are lucky and escape death, but some times killers aren't as stupid as in the movies. Dun dun dun. But this guy was weird.
Ulfr chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
Its depressing-ish.
Sinhe chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Coolio! Even if I know you're probably never going to finish this, it's still cool.

Continue? maybe?

Why is it that flamers usually can't type? ( I just noticed the "your" instead of "you're" in the review section.) If you're going to leave a flame the least you can do it type well. I mean, Jeez, c'mon.

I'll stop now. Great fiction all around!

-Sinhe
Moo moo Ashy chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
Update son, me likey me likey! lol but pplease update soon. your torturing all us poor readers if you do update soon.

My love for you is strong and true like bamboo

Rawr! so update.
LB chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
hm... i wonder where this is heading. well i'll check back for an update. got to go. BYE-BYE!
demonic-muses chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
I like! continue! please! :: gets down on her knees and begs::
Mandachel chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
Interesting so far. Please do write more.
Lira-chan chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
Lookit, Im talking to you on IM right now! *cackles* What fun. Therefore, you know I like, even if its a bit scary-weird. But I gotta review, just gotta. And when there are more reviews, that makes it more noticeable! So ya gotta love me!

_ Alira (hmm, continue? o_O;)
antislash chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
you suck you nasty bitch! your sick your sick your sick!
Aftertaste of a Razorblade chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
Ooooh. I BET THE BUTLER DID IT! No, J/K. But I really like this! _ Please continue!

Please?

Please?

PLEASE?
RYoung chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
Kill, kill, kill.
ShInEyShOeS chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
ooo i bet i know who the killer is! its always the same but i wont give it away! definetely continue!
Jimmy Jazz chapter 1 . 10/21/2002