Reviews for I Could
Room For Improvement chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
OMG! This totally describes me too! God you are freaking good! I'm going to check out your other work just for writing this! God I can't get over it... relates to me so well... loved it.
futagoat02 chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
c'mon, it ain't that bad. so, you ain't gonna do all that stuff?

baibaiyukie
pleasecometrue chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
great poem!
Euripides chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
I'm sure he's worried about you disliking him after you kill, mainm, stab, defame, slap, strike, and beat him.
Lani chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
We definitely need to get together and create an entire "stupid" category in the poetry section. It would be a good place for a lot of the poems I write, I never know where to put them.
squashplus chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
aww so sad and angry! aww!
Moronic Heroine chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
ahaha... this is absolutely unusual. and also a very eye-catching piece of poetry that yeah, can be written is five seconds or less. ) real neat.
pink colored pain chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
I liked that. I can't beleive you don't like , i don't like my most popular poems either. maybe we're silly or the people who read poetry of ours are silly. but this is a good poem. despite my possible sillyness.
22222222 chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
So true. Stupid ex bfs. Always making trouble...even if they don't know it.
Chibiheartdragon chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
*bursts out laughing*

Stupid? Stupid?

You mean insane! Me too! In five seconds, this looks like it could take one second! I could just stab you for making this poem...thingy.

I like the thing even though I don't love anybody, yet I have the feeling to do all those to that dopey kid Lance. GET AWAY FROM ME FREAK!

Well, I could. And the title kind of made me think that this poem would not say anything about this.

You did make this in five seconds I guess because I could read this in five seconds!
Pink Parka Girl chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
Too bad there isn't a stupid genre...I'm not implying anything! *shifty eyes* Really! It was a nicely done poem, even if it isn't true Write more angsty stuff! (then again, that's all you write!)
Moonwinges chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
There are some powerful emotions in this one, but I really like your ending. I always thought that writing on an emotional high would degrade your work (there should always be emotion in it, but you shouldn't let the emotions decide how it is written) but you've done very well for being so angry. _
Blade25 chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
That. Was. So. Kickass!
DragonsEclipse chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
Excellent. Keep writing! _
Bunnylicious chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
*jaw drops* OMG i Have one almost EXACTLY LIKE THAT! lol sas you can tell i love it, cuz great minds think alike. They don't need a stupid section they need a GRRR section. Thats what almost all of mine would be under. we should start a petition. lol