Reviews for Save My Life
xoxkissxofxdeathxox chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
hey tOe! this is one of my favs by u btw... erm yeah... besides sum spellin errors it kool... yeah... ttyl... mad luv eM
pippinluver19 chapter 4 . 6/2/2003
keep writing and be a poet! you rock, don't let yur talent go to waste
LoV3lee chapter 4 . 2/2/2003
i luv the whole fairytale theme of these poems.I luv all of them.i can really picture whats happening in the poems in my head.i think they were all well written.i thnk i'm gonna add u 2 my fav authors more poetry for me 2 review.
LoV3lee chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
i really love this.i luv how u repeat the same 1st word for a few really helps get the message across.i luv when you're tlking bout what he is..it's almost like he's everything and nothing at i luv when you're tlkin bout the flames of your a really strong image.
prinki chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
great poem!
DefianceIsMe chapter 2 . 12/23/2002
Awws. Finding a prince...I wrote something about finding a prince in a couple of poems (Locked, Gilt Cage, and Reality?) I don't think I ever will tho...Great poem. _
kickass carebear chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
**sigh** just wait man...it all seems like a long tima ago...wuz't actually that long...MERRY CHRISTMAS!
DefianceIsMe chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
SIGHS Sometimes life can be that way but I'm sure you're prince shall come. Might not be on a white horse but he's out there somewhere...I'm sorry that's the hopeless romantic in me. Great poem altho you really have to try and use that enter button more often. It's hard to read this way.
fish1 chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
Sometimes, we can't wait for people to save us, we have to save ourselves. I'm not sure how I can save me, or how I can save others, but I know that it's me, and me alone who can even think of saving me. If you ajusted the graphology of the poem, it would read easier. Just keep cool, and drink cola. 's what I do. _