Reviews for Deadly Knowledge
delighted delirium chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
Very well-written...Continue soon, sil vous plait!
girlsbleedglitter chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
oooh i like this! please continue! i like the last line, also. it makes it even more horrific, hehe. yes, please update soon! good work & keep writing! :)

Oo. [ jEN ] .oO
kaika switched chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
Great beginning to a very potential story. I hope you'll be updating soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
Nice...reminiscent of Poe's works. I wouldn't mind seeing more of this. :-)
Hopeful Writer chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
*mouth drops open in horror* Awesome! Wow, you have to update, like, NOW! This is so cool. Really well written, and it's scaring the sh*t out of me. Please write more soon. I'll definitely be checking back. Ta!

-HW
Slim chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
I really like this so far. It has potential . . . I'll be checking back soon, so get chapter 2 up! _

*slim*
Death's Girlfriend chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
Woah...I'm impressed. This is one of the best stories I have read on this site. Write more soon! I can't wait to read the rest. And meanwhile, this goes straight to my favorites...
Random Rockstar chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
Bwah... I'm reviewing. You killed all my Benji pictures... my walls are almost empty now. *Hugs the anime pictures that remain* YOU EVIL BITCH! Just because of that: YOUR STORY FUCKING SUCKED! Heehee- I'm kidding, it was a very nice intro... compelling of course. I'd ask you to continue, but I don't feel like dying... so urm, DON'T *cough* not update... right, have I confused anyone else? *Looks around* DAMN I'm always the only one confused... I'm having de ja vu from math class. I'm gonna shut up now_

-Random Rockstar Lizzie-

-Benji is life, the rest is just details... life is Benji-

Direct quote from his mouth- always nice to know who the humble ones are_