Reviews for A Letter From John
Montiago chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
funny: your story. Man, i never stopped laughing! good. only thing is, it tended to...jump from one topic to anouther a little to sudden for my taist...hm

funnier: all the people who put serious reveiws on your story! LMFAO! they CANT be serious...cant they see that its a HUMOR story...

anywho...good job and thanks for the laughs...
laura sedai chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
That was amzing! It really made my laugh. You might want to separate the paragraphs though because it's really hard to read.
lulabellthefairy chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
this is wonderful, it really got me laughing, do please cotinue and update this. loved it.
Finnyh chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
WoW! that's so cool! I was pissing myself just reading it! I have a question to ask...Are you REALLY a vampire? (I know that sounds stupid...a curoius blonde always has stupid questions) but anyway, thanks for giving me a laugh!keep up the good workNyviay xP.S vampires kick ass!
Jen Lennon chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
I really liked this letter / story. I really enjoy reading and watching things about vampires. It's interesting to see the different ways they are portrayed. This letter / story reminded me alot of "Interview with the Vampire". Reminded me in the way that I could almost hear Louis or Lestat reading this. Very good.
amethystdawn chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
this story's fantastic! i couldn't stop grinning throughout the whole thing! (grin, 'cause if i began snickering to myself, i'd attract strange looks from others) You could actually make this into a longer story, you know. Give john a plot of some kind. There's enough humor in this to keep anyone interested, and i like the fact he sounds so down-to-earth. It's great. you should seriously consider updating. _

Anyways, that's all.

-dawn
Kistoway chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
I suppose a vampil is pretty much like a half vampire, depending on your point of view? Anyway your version of the run of the mill vampire is definatly up to date. One thing I don't agree with is the female reproduction, but that's only becuase it would mess up the plot of a series I'm working on. You also didn't mention the effects on sunlight towards vampires and on wether or not it can kill them or if it hardly effects them at all.
gangster-dolly chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Ha! Oh man this is funny.

-gangster_dolly
Safetypins18 chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
This is really funny, loved it. I love vampiriy stuff so it was really interesting. :)
pewpewpera fah wef chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Hmm, interesting take on vampire's. It's always nice to hear different people's opinions on the things. Other than a few typos, there really wasn't anything wrong with this. However, it is simply informative so I can see why some people wouldn't like it. I, on the other hand, am thoroughly obsessed with vampires so it was very interesting for me. Eh, sometimes I talk too much...
happy hunting,
~Midnight Predator~
spikedmango chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
hahaha *falls over cackling* that was really great, i thought it was absolutely wonderful. (and i have a vampire story myself)
FireChainsaw chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
This is exactly the kind of thing that tends to piss me off. People coming out and saying that all the traditional ways to kill a vampire are bull, while they do, in fact, have all the powers traditionally attributed to them. These are the kind of people who roleplay as vampires, and try to rationalize away a .357 to the face. And for the love of God, did you *have* to make up another word for a half vampire? Their either called Dhampires or Dunpeals, depending on who you ask. Lets not make this any more convoluted than it already is.
Actually not too bad a story; I've long advocated everyone who's interested getting together and making the definative list of what will and won't kill a vampire. I just wouldn't vote you to be the one to do it, however.
Ileria chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
Okay i know that this is a joke but you seriously need help. For one have you even read anything in old history books describing vampires? You did give a different outlook, but it was the wrong one. Sorry but it sucked!
Crazy Chick Mia chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
okay, forget Elwyn. i like John. because John is a vampire, and sorry, but vampires beat Goths. XD and yes, i do have a list like this!
hmm...okay, very cool. i like it, although at the start it kinda makes me think 'interview with the vampire' thingy by Anne Rice or whatever it was. but i can't say if that's good or bad, 'cuz i haven't read any of those books. lol, i love how he...uh...kinda, slips around the whole...reproducing part. and vampils, very cool.
i reckon it answers a lot of ?, except the the 'turning'. how does one become a vampire? your blood drained, then your made to drink the vampires blood? or is it just the bite? do you have to be tricked into drinking human blood...? blah blah blah. i reckon if you could answer that question would be cool...or ever if John says "i can't tell you how we are made...master angry blah blah blah", because I reckon its a kinda important fact!
UrbanWanderer chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
Overall, the story was well written. There were a few spelling errors and(I think)grammatical errors here and there, but not enough to detract from the enjoyment. My only problem is the tone John uses. To me, he seems formal in tone one minute, and the next he's looser and more informal in nature. That was a little confusing to me. Anyways, I really enjoyed the debunking of the myths about vampires. Keep up the good work.