Reviews for The Grave Keeper
Saradys chapter 4 . 10/22/2005
Wow... that was so sad. I love it, so beautiful. The daughter's name was a nice touch, the feminine form of Michael. Just wondering, why is he still standing there if she helped him find rest? Does he want to watch?It was so beautiful... tip for others, never listen to Evanescence while you read this, because you cry!
Eyes of Olympus chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
I am really enjoying this story - although it's been done before, that isn't always a bad thing. Sometimes it's good to get back the usual freak-out story. good job!

Luke
Black Jester chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
This was sweet - it could have been made more complicated, longer and with a bit more depth to the characters, but it was sweet the way it is, and leaving some things unsaid keeps the reader (i.e: me) wondering.

I liked Michael, and I liked the fact that everyone could see him, not just your heroine - that makes it more real and less of a Mary-Sueish neurosis. (Don't know if that's a word or not)

I must say I really, really like it, even though I wish it could've been longer.
Tessabe chapter 4 . 1/25/2005
This is very good, but one thing bothered me, you never tied up the loose end of the bet and the picture, did he show up on film, we never hear about it again.
Jahar chapter 4 . 10/29/2004
That was so sweet. Nicely done.
mangacrazy82190 chapter 4 . 6/24/2004
This is interesting. I can't wait to see what you do with this...
Rusalka chapter 4 . 6/9/2004
Very touching story. I really enjoyed it.
Zombie Zak chapter 4 . 5/6/2004
Oh, how sweet. That was cute.
Zombie Zak chapter 3 . 5/6/2004
Oh, sweet.
Zombie Zak chapter 2 . 5/6/2004
Huh...Well, thats interesting.
Zombie Zak chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
Interesting. I have some definate interest in this one.
Funsmoke chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Touchingly beautiful piece.
Crazy Chick Mia chapter 4 . 1/7/2004
waah...that's so sad! but at least it have a sweet ending )
The Badguy chapter 4 . 2/26/2003
Hey, on your suggestion, I decided to read some of your other stuff. This story is excellent! Very sad and well written. I really liked it.
onesweetday05 chapter 4 . 12/20/2002
This story was wonderful, like every other of your stories that I've read...keep up the good work, man!