Reviews for Him
Lady of Stars chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
That was so sweet. I mean, it is quite true if you go deep enough to see those faults and the good happenings in your relationship with your father.
MelodyReiterLee chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
This is very moving.
Joflower chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
hey, i can sort of relate. my dad was never there for me though, my parents divorced when i was five.
Amber92 chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
This story sucks.
Tears of Pluto chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
i guess i know that feeling... sigh... lol... great poem... dont know what else to say... no offence or anything but you are a single person as in only one not plural...

T.L. Demeter
schande chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
I didn't expect the ending, that's for sure. I can't doubt that there is anybody that disagrees... and if they do, well.. anyhow.

Ty for reviewing my story, but I didn't mean to keep that posted as long as I did. I havn't been working on it and I havn't gotten around to editing parts of it. That's why it's not as great as I want it to be. I just wanted to upload it to see what people thought of it. Thanks for the contructive critism though- I'll use that on what I'm currently working with.

~dt
kaika switched chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
Hmm...interesting. You're right, it's not a poem, but it's feelings, words, some people consider that poetic material in its own. Beautiful work.
TK Styles chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
I like this, short but powerful. A thought provoking little piece of work. Keep up the good work. Peace.
Jade6 chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
This was amazing. It spoke in such a powerful way and was so personal. You have a gift when it comes to drawing your reader into what you want to say. All and all I am really impressed!

Thanks for reviewing my story!

Jade
Carter Tachikawa chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
Hmmm, I can relate. A nice job, keep writing.~CT
Taffia chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
Mmm...my father the hero. It's one of those poems easily related to-though, in my case, it would be my mother-and, sadly enough, worsens with time before it gradually gets better. Gotta love family. Good job!