Reviews for The Gravedigger's Daughter
Guest chapter 10 . 10/15/2013
Worst ending ever... Please update haha
brancan2 chapter 10 . 8/28/2013
OMG THIS STORY IS AWESOMNESS!
Wicked4life chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
#1 : this is one of the most amazing things ive seen on fp.
#2: Shes not that smart is she? Often people who accuse others of being gay are hiding their own homosexual tendancies. Its really odvious what is happening.
I-am-a-Firefly chapter 10 . 3/18/2013
Really? Really? This is such an awesome story and I loved it and YOU JUST END THERE? No updates in EIGHT EFFING YEARS! EIGHT! That's a long, long time. Is it too much to ask for an update? Please? I BEG OF YOU! Sob...
WhisperInTheRain chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
LOVE your story! It has a really good plot and its well-written!

Hope you update soon, can't wait to read more!
TornAngell chapter 10 . 5/24/2011
Hey Deena, it's been quite a while, and I was wondering if you had stopped writing the story. It was really good. :) I like how Avery is actually falling for him, and just not letting herself admit it, lol. If I could find a guy like Markus, ooohhh I'd scoop him up and eat him for dessert! LOL.
Night-Rayne chapter 10 . 3/2/2011
I just wanted to say I love this story so much! Just as much as Hiring a Hooligan and Marrying the Vitch but this one is super different. I hope you update soon!
lil and tiny chapter 10 . 9/27/2010
Ahh I'm about to take exams, but I'm here reading all of your stories, oh no I might have said it before, let me say again, you're an awesome and flexible writer! :D
Preposterous chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Will you update soon? Pretty please? I love your story so much.
Emma chapter 10 . 6/3/2010
hey, ive read all your stories and i can't wait for you to update! ive seen from your review that it seems like a lot of people just review to tell you all of their complaints, so i wanted to tell you i think youre a really great writer, and your stories make me laugh (not this one obviously, but in marrying the vitch, where sevleen tells her mum she calls lucan cannoli, i cracked up). So uh, keep up the good work, and if you ever need someone to edit for you, you can email me at . Probably all my editing will be in aussie english though XP
Novella Vialli chapter 10 . 5/24/2010
Pls pls update soon!
emeraldmyst chapter 10 . 4/21/2010
I nearly cried during one of the earlier chapters (not that that's a bad thing). Thanks for the super long chapter!
charm en route chapter 10 . 4/18/2010
Aw, I've really enjoyed this so far and I'm kind of sad to have come to the realization that you probably won't be continuing it anytime soon.

I love Markus and Avery's relationship, and I can't help but wonder if she can get passed her brother's death and start a relationship with him... especially with what happened between their families.

Also, I'm betting that this thing between Tom and Brent is that they're both gay and they do things together but Tom can't admit to himself or anyone else that he is gay and so he acts like he hates Brent. Yup. :D
conscientious belle chapter 10 . 4/18/2010
are you going to continue this story?
Aurora Corona chapter 10 . 4/7/2010
Maan, I read all ten chapters in one sitting! Seriously! Until my eyeballs throbbed from staring at the computer screen for so long :P

WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER, MISSY?
527 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »