Reviews for The Gravedigger's Daughter
charm en route chapter 10 . 4/18/2010
Aw, I've really enjoyed this so far and I'm kind of sad to have come to the realization that you probably won't be continuing it anytime soon.

I love Markus and Avery's relationship, and I can't help but wonder if she can get passed her brother's death and start a relationship with him... especially with what happened between their families.

Also, I'm betting that this thing between Tom and Brent is that they're both gay and they do things together but Tom can't admit to himself or anyone else that he is gay and so he acts like he hates Brent. Yup. :D
Jo L. Reese chapter 10 . 4/18/2010
are you going to continue this story?
Aurora Corona chapter 10 . 4/7/2010
Maan, I read all ten chapters in one sitting! Seriously! Until my eyeballs throbbed from staring at the computer screen for so long :P

WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER, MISSY?
ess3sandra chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
markus seems like the easiest problem to solve, to bad for her shes tunnelvision when it comes to him. haha. scary that her parents are sufering from post traumatic stress syndrome. and that they cant see her, or help her, at all. what about her old friends? from her old school?
ess3sandra chapter 5 . 3/11/2010
I hope this shithead wont be a problem.
ess3sandra chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
Im glad shes standing up for her friend!
ess3sandra chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
grief is crazy. it makes you do strange things.
ess3sandra chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
does this mean that she'll fall for the wrong man? and will she be brave? kick all the rich bitches to hell?
PandyMi chapter 10 . 3/9/2010
Good grief, you haven't updated this since 2005! I really don't know what to say cuz every time Alex's name is mentioned I start bawling my eyes out.

I love markus! he is so darn adorable! :) _

I LOVE the way you portray your characters, especially Avery. Her emotions are so raw. *goes to a corner and rubs eyes*

Its very well written, the characters have depth and you've got mad writing skills. You rock! *fist pump* XD

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
morphine and lollipops chapter 10 . 2/24/2010
You haven't updated since 2005. I'm appalled. In love this, I love this mystery. :D
Genato chapter 10 . 2/24/2010
i read the chapter twice. twice, i tell you!

YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS. I KNOW IT'S BEEN 5 YEARS SINCE YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED BUT PLEASE. i want more of the markus goodness...

Okay.. so on to the actual review...

At first I didn't like Avery's flawed personality. She was purely selfish and whatever. But then I realized, how can I say that when I didn't have a loved one who died. I guess, the character's more perfect because of her flaws and imperfections. And now I'm loving it that she's vulnerable and moody coz it gives her character.

AND I LOVE MARKUS. This chapter was purely amazing. I can't stop grinning the whole time! It's so... heart-warming that you see Avery's walls slowly crumbling away to Markus' charms. It's so much gratifying for them to actually be together as opposed to the usual, initial attraction. Markus' character is so genuine and earnest, I don't know how Avery can sometimes ignore him coz it's like kicking a puppy! :)) I love how you developed their relationship, from the first meeting 'til the one here.

Although you can improve your writing by spotting those grammatical errors... I can actually see your writing skills improving as chapters go along.. especially your fics now, like the one with Lucas Moretti in it. :) Although sometimes, there's too many stuff happening in one sentence.

PLEASE. PLEASE. UPDATE. I wanna know how this all ends. :)
RockZarePink chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
i loved the last line, that line rocks.

the school realy isnt so bad, is it?
RockZarePink chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
wonderful prologue, the way is write is immensely talented, the words, flow, the dialogue flows.
Erica N chapter 10 . 2/9/2010
I can already guess her dad did something. And her mom is trying to be in a psychology phase. Kind of sad. I hope they get better. I think that Brent and Tom is having some kind of sexual interaction or its deal with it but I don't what. Hm..Please do continue.
l'heautontimoroumenos chapter 10 . 2/8/2010
out of mere curiosity, is this story dead or is it still vaguely breathing? Because if it's dead, you have one very pissed of french girl who will not hesitate to use violence if upset.

More seriously, if this story really did die, could you please at least tell us what was supposed to happen, after on? It'd be incredibly nice of you :)
530 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »