Reviews for The Gravedigger's Daughter
chocolatechipash chapter 10 . 7/31/2009
wow! fantastic story, there's so much going on that I'm dying to know. I just don't understand why Markus likes her so much and I'm dying to know the story behind tom and brent and miss penny and ralph. woah! please update soon?
daling chapter 10 . 4/17/2009
hey i lovve your story.

next chapter pleease
deltaphi chapter 10 . 4/12/2009
love this story!

but one question...

how often do you update?

seriously, is it just me or was this story first published in 2002?

oh well

take your time

so long as its good and everything, you know the "quality over quanitity" saying

i cant wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/20/2009
a tad bit melodramatic, but very addictive! PLEASE UPDATE! I wanna know what happens. There is so much left unanswered.
MartiniOlive chapter 10 . 3/19/2009
Holy Heck, girl! If you don't finish this sucker I just might have to resort to suicide. It is painfully beautiful, and astoundingly written. Really, really pulls at the heartstrings especially after being in a similar situation when my father passed away. Avery's emotions are alarmingly realistic, and it is a true testament to how accomplished a writer you are.

Kudos!

Now finish it!
Lilyblue chapter 10 . 3/13/2009
I still can't read this story without feeling this deep boned sadness. Reading this story (for probably the third time) still has the ability to make me feel as if I had lost someone close to me. Believe me when I say most stories don't do that at all.

I'm intensely curious about the little mysteries going on in the background- but more than anything else, I want to see exactly how Avery gets through life after loosing her brother.

I'm embarrassed to admit I've read this story since 2007, but never had the guts to review it. By the way, is this story officially discontinued?
Regin chapter 10 . 3/5/2009
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Luisa chapter 10 . 2/13/2009
Wow. I must say, I'm incredibly impressed with your story, its hardcore. I must also say, I'm incredibly - saddened? - that its not completed, or that you haven't attempted at it for such a long time! Is there any chance of you completing it? Or even remote thoughts of keeping it going?
choc me chapter 10 . 2/8/2009
Hey continue this? Be nice? I like it almost as much as hiring a hooligan...i kinda like the angst in it and Avery's no shit attitude. In this chapter she sounded a bit like Janie at some points..mostly a the beginning. Love Alice..Markus' touchy feely ways and gushiness are really icking me...ew..i coulnt help rolling my eyes every once and a while, when he was spewing out all that mushy stuff.

I like how in ur stories, besides the fact that they are well written and interesting, u get to learn something, or read a sentence which kinda stays with u and makes u see things in another light.

Do u use msn messenger btw..i'd love to chat if possible..?
choc me chapter 7 . 2/7/2009
Markus kinda creeped me out in that last bit...And oh! I bet Tom and Brent are secretly dating or in love or something! only two chapters left! *sigh*
choc me chapter 3 . 2/7/2009
:( I feel so sad after reading this chapter...You sure do have a way with words..
choc me chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Okay, I'm half way across the chapter, but I'm already holding back the tears. Gosh ur such an amazing author. I'm an avid fan of Hiring a hooligan - it made me laugh my guts out - and it's great that ur back to writing it! As for this story, well i've read a couple of paragraphs and I'm already drawn into it...so we'll see where that goes...i dunno if it's finished but I'd guess it isnt. In that case, once ur done writing hiring a hooligan, I'll start bugging u to update this one
caprisun girl chapter 10 . 1/13/2009
no i'm up to chapter 9. there's nothing after this.
caprisun girl chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
lol, hk is exotic? that's rare...
Edie French chapter 1 . 1/8/2009