Reviews for The Gravedigger's Daughter
Kenhime chapter 3 . 10/30/2002
O.O It's an awesome story. Keep on updating, I want to read more of it! The characters are so fleshed out and real...it's like a movie going on in my mind...all black and white.
Inaho chapter 3 . 10/28/2002
Oh wow, it's so vivid. I feel pity, yet I know those in pain hate pity. I know I do. Oi, this story moves me so much, and reminds me all the crap we have to deal with.

I think someone up there is laughing at us.

Totally random comment, but I think it kinda matches Avery's attitude. This story's really making me think 'bout my life, and applaud you for the great job.
grrrrL chapter 3 . 10/28/2002
it is SO wellwritten, the emotions are real.. its totally great!ΓΌ
AverageGal chapter 3 . 10/27/2002
Ahhh! Poor Avery, oh and i'm glad she's got a friend now, it's good for somebody to heal after the long, almost endless trip of mourining... to mourn is a normal process in daily life, cuz don't people die everyday? Well this chapter was fairly emotional, which is good, a piece of writing that can bring fourth the emotions which lies in the unending depths of our hearts is truly good. Great chapter, hope you continue your awesome work!
ShInEyShOeS chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
sorry but i cant find a plot so im not even go to attempttp read this story. i hope that you can develop some form of a plot but i not interested enough to know.
Rinoa chapter 3 . 10/27/2002
Great story! Keep up the good work! _
Amiele chapter 3 . 10/27/2002
Oh my god. That was amazing. I cried more than once. Wow. Continue writing, you're talented.
midnight dreamer chapter 2 . 10/24/2002
yay! a friend! how is Ralph related to Marcus(rich boy-can't remember his name for sure)? interesting story.
Inaho chapter 2 . 10/24/2002
I've read your WK fics before at other sites, so I know how good you are. This fic is so relatable, and the emotion is so intense. I hope it won't be all angst?
Cece chapter 2 . 10/24/2002
That was great! I was never too interested in original stories, but since you were the author, I decided to read it anyway. And I must say you did a great job on Avery! I love her!

Great writing!
rubygoddess chapter 2 . 10/23/2002
This is really well written. Very unique and insightful and not-contrived and...again I say, well written. Okay, obviously I can't write as good a review as you can a story, but you get my drift. You've characterized Avery in such a relatable manner in a short amount of time. Anyway, to make a long story short, I like the story a lot.
AverageGal chapter 2 . 10/23/2002
Pretty cool beginning, i like this girl, she's got edge. Although she's also got problems and all, she still keeps being who she wants to be, without caring about all those stupid things like popularity and looks. However, i really do hope she makes a few close friends like maybe one or two, ya know so than she won't have to deal all by herself. Well awesome start, hope you post your next chapter soon! Although "The Gravedigger's Daughter" does sound a tad bit scary and odd for a stories name, oh and i was wondering will the title have any major meaning? Just wondering...
Lainex chapter 2 . 10/23/2002
Wah You've just gotta write good stories EVERYTIME, no? ; Hey, I'm not complaining. This story's very interesting so far I hope you will comtine this one and the Brainbasher soon Ganbatte
Tish-chan chapter 2 . 10/23/2002
Not bad I guess. I'm sick of reading about cynical girls but since it was written by you and I loved your other stories, I decided to take a whack at it. And it *is* good. As always, you add in that extra, odd detail that makes everything more realistic. But you *do* know that it's impossible for every single girl (minus one) in a school to be bimbotic, don't you?
grrrrL chapter 2 . 10/23/2002
wow. your story has such an impact.. maybe im just emotional, but i cried a little on the first chapter.. it's so touching how much she loves alex, how she's so incredibly affected.. sigh.. it's a beautiful story/
527 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 Next »