Reviews for Roses
lovesickangel chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
I really love this one. it's so cute.
Dragen Eyez chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
But isn't that the truth... I wish more people could read this... it says a lot about people. Especially "Rose wanted so much to be just like the rest.
She could never act angry or God forbid cry,"
and
" “Don’t think if I smile that I’m not in pain,
‘cause even I laugh when I’m going insane.
Don’t you be fooled by the mask that I wear,"
those really touched me deep down...
Suicidal Butterfly chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
This is so Beautiful Kayley. I apolagize I never emailed you back- but I want you to know I recieved it and am unworthy. this is just lovely. the message your getting across is a very good one. I just wanted to review to see if you were still alive.

With love; Tori AMos II
SilverTear3 chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
Wow, you are such an amazing writer, this is an incredible poem and has a lot of meaning to it. It sends a message that few people hear, and when they do, not many listen to it, but this really makes you think. Thanks a lot
2547436784r chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
Hey this was a really good poem. Kepp writing.
John and Liol chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
wow. your writing has really made me think. you are a far better writer than i. i like this one...
Jamie Cat chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
This poem means soo much to me. I've had to deal with this subject all my life and i love the way that you understood it and put it into writing. Keep up the good work. i'm adding you to my favorite authors list.
Naja Copperleaf chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
I think you presented this idea really well. Very good writing! ;)
me chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
thats deep...
firemounrain chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
I like the repeating verse.

Yes, roses have thorns, I know that.

Yes, I have a friend called Rose, stop that.

And thank whatever version of God that you use that real roses (the plants! this is off subject) hibernate in winter. I love growing them. And if you get stuck every so often, (moving back to analogy) than, hey, everyone needs someone to vent at, and when it's a friend, it really doesn't hurt as much as it could.

"Stop being nice to me, bitch, I'm supposed to be mad at you!" rofl.
supernaturalangel Too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
I love this poem. I know that a lot of people want me to be Rose and I think I've found a way to balance it out a lil and not let my thorns pierce me. I love it. Wonderful thoought and methaphor behind it. Going on my Faves list.
ElvenRanger chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
Wow. This is a great poem. I really like it. I can understand "Rose." I'm sort of like her, though my thorns aren't so sharp.
ShadowOfBlood chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
I've met many 'roses'. They do need someone to speak with. Was this girl a friend of yours, or even real?
Purple Lavender chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
good poem... i guess everyone has their own hidden thorns... one thing tho... it could do without the repeating verse..anyhow..great one..