Reviews for Soul Talker
DeathsDragon chapter 3 . 3/25/2004
*snickers* I like this. Are you going to do a series? I regconmend it. If you have, I'm going to read them! _
Deathsdragon
Josee Poesee chapter 3 . 5/14/2003
This was really really really awesome! if this is finished then sequel please!

*~* Dy *~*
M. Fitzgerald chapter 3 . 11/7/2002
I almost want to say when your done this would make a good youth fiction book (You know for teens), considering its lightly hearted overtones. Still I find it far superior than that trite I was forced to read in school *shudder*. While I’m critical of vampirism is a disease approach I’ll say nothing more than at least it was entertaining. Good descriptions of the vampire and I really liked how this chapter ended, caught me off guard… Which is rare. I love your characters they are very amusing.
M. Fitzgerald chapter 2 . 10/31/2002
A very original story, I’ve never read anything like it before. You have a strong grasp of your characters and their power. Seems odd to say but more than a few authors don’t seem to have those little details strait. I like Fred, he’s cute but as I only have three pairs of shoes I wouldn’t want him in my house!

I hope you put up the next chapter soon. And keep up the good work. Happily for once I’ve no complaint about the format! Weeee!