Reviews for It was Written in the Stars
punk rocker11 chapter 41 . 7/24/2006
wow It sure has been a while...it really feels good to know you have not forgotten me. I like this chapter. It brings back some old subjest so readers don't forget the roots of the story and brings in some new things to stir stuff p a bit good job thickening the plot :) it's good to be back!

missed ya Cassie
snowtiger13731 chapter 41 . 3/5/2006
I can't believe you are still alive. I can't believe I'm actually writing a review after so long, and a review to you, at that. It's amazingly scary. Anyways, here we go. I can't write a really massive review, sorry, but I've got a few hours of homework to do and not so many hours to do it. Who the fuck is Laurel. . . I don't remember this stuff. All I really remember is Max and Angel and Alexis. And Aimee. But that's it. Who the heck is Laurel? God. And I don't even know what gender Danny is.

Okay so I finished. WOW. Way too much drama. Insanity. I want her to end up with Alexis, of course. I want there to be perfection and sappy stuff and romance. I want a confession from Lex. And thank you for the acknowledgement. Hah. By the way, who is smudged lines? Because I wonder if I know that person and she just changed her name or something. Hmm. By the way, how's Ellie? I haven't talked to her in SO LONG. Anyways, thank you for emailing me. And working your butt off for this chapter.

-Julia
False Advertisement chapter 40 . 2/1/2004
Wow I'm so sorry I didn't get to review earlier! But this chapter was great as always, thanks for reviewing too!
Written chapter 11 . 1/27/2004
XD It was cute. These need a little bit of grammar work, ya kno, but it's ok!
Written chapter 3 . 1/27/2004
Anjali such a pretty name, I think. But isn't it pronounced An'julli? Not like jelly? lol. . . close though so whatev. Anyways, great job so far!
CK
Teea chapter 40 . 1/25/2004
very interesting chapter. So...if i read it correctly...was Laurel the one outside the house that heard the convo? i think so..but i'm not sure...good chapter though :)
snowtiger13731 chapter 40 . 1/23/2004
Hey babes! I've been SO busy lately I haven't gotten a chance to review this. Three stories updated in the past couple of days. That's a lot compared to how many there are usually for me. And they were long chapters, too. And I had to review someone else's yesterday, because you updated before you, and I didn't even realize it, and yeah. So I'll quit blabbering. But I should be practicing piano, b/c I have a lesson in an hour. . . or reading. . . or writing. Gotta do all those things in an hour. NEVER gunna get done. So this is gunna be a short review. Unless I can type faster than I usually do, but I usually type really fast. Gahh. I wanna read this chapter now, so I'll shut up. I'll make myself. oh, btw, *screams* Hi lyss! Lolz.
Huh? "Get out of here"? Hmm. But who IS this person? I'm curious. Want to know! Gahh. Lolz. "Yeah don't I know it, but for some reason mom wants a pet. . . " "mom" should be capitalized here because you're using it as her name. "Well you're leaving soon so it won't bother you so much. Maybe that's even why the cats here." And "cats" should have an apostrophe between "cat" and "s". Don't know what the last scene was about, but that's okay.
Haha, did you think that was a long review? I thought it wasn't too long. I've written some that are double that long, at least. Hehe. Yeah, I think I remembered most of the story. And yes, you DID blitz up my makeup! GAHH! *raises a knife* Okie, no action/adventure in this story. Good. I'm already reading a perfectly typical story turning into this whole creepy stalker action type of story. Okay, yeah, work on my suggestions. And yeah. . . kewl chapter. Short, but that's okay. TTyl. Buhbaiz.
~julia
crossed Ts chapter 40 . 1/21/2004
I am so sorry i did not review ch 39! I was reading it just then and i was like wondering who the person was and hoping it would be anjali...Hah and that cat ...that cat is one sly , well, so Alexis is confused eh...this gets better and better... ah...so now to ch 40...i am putting my money on laurel being the mystery person...probably went to sneak up on her james eh.*grin* I think the nit about being dependant on your best mates is true. I don't know what i'll do without my mates constantly around me when i graduate...Max and Anjali are such an adorable pair. They could be like the destructive duo or something along those lines but not boyfriend/girlfriend, they are just too close i guess. Good chapters, still, gotta love the cat.
Courting Insanity chapter 40 . 1/21/2004
I didn't read your update. LoL, I think you know why. Cool chapter though. Glad you went with Laurel doing the eavesdropping. I wonder what she's going to do with the information? Some friendly blackmailing? Hm? Angel seemed kind of different in this chapter, which was all cool. Her closeness with Max is cute.
Ah, yes yes, that's the right greeting. LoL. Ka for girls Kap for boys. Just like in Cambodian it's gha for girls and bhat for boys.. or something like that. LoL. Anyway, I'm glad you're updating more regularly now. It's great. Keep up the good work yo!
punk rocker11 chapter 40 . 1/21/2004
hey I love the last two chapters they are really good. I love the way you can transfer from character/character situations to other character/character situatios so well. Very nice. I updated the tamed heart two finally in case you might wanna check it out.
love
cassie
BrokenIce chapter 39 . 1/12/2004
Yay thanks for reviewing, and I'm glad that you got to update. Was it Eve ducking into the buushes? I'm curious... But it's all good. Unfortunately I am not one to leave long reviews... But this chapter was good!
BrokenIce
BrokenIce chapter 39 . 1/12/2004
BrokenIce
Courting Insanity chapter 39 . 1/10/2004
Aloha! Hola! If I knew how to spell the Thai greeting I'd probably put that too. Hehe.. anyway.. I just felt like reviewing your update. Didn't take me long to read, I wonder why. Okie, so the B.. I think you already know what that stands for.. is going to show up again? Dude.. are you asking for me to jump into the computer and beat up your little B fictional character? Coz goodness knows I'll do that.. if only I could.
Ah, so Lexi is stuck in a rut. Wow.. and confused.. goodie! LoL, I know that sounds mean, but I like confusion. Hm.. he sounded jealous. And people are starting to see through him. Oh, could a confession be coming up soon? [insert gasp here]who was eavesdropping? Don't let it be evil Eve! I'mma gonna go beat her up! [
snowtiger13731 chapter 39 . 1/9/2004
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! I SO CANNOT BELIEVE YOU UPDATED! THIS IS LIKE ONCE IN A LIFETIME. I BET I SOUND LIKE SUCH A PREP RIGHT NOW, SO ENOUGH WITH THE CAPS. Anyway, SO SO glad you updated. I was just SO shocked that you updated, and I was all "AHH! YES!" Hahaha. Looks like I've got a good amount of reading before me, so I better get started. Now let's hope I remember everything from this story. (Should remember, considering how many times I've read this. heh.)
Aww. Second paragraph and I'm already "aww"-ing. That's not good, but really, if you've got a guy who can only think about a certain girl. . . that is just SO kewt. *gasp* Aww. OMG, ur gunna ruin my mascara. Damn you! OMG, the thing about Angel on Alexis's 11th birthday. That is SO kewt! OMG, I'm SO gunna cry. Aww, and the whole "that's the first smile since yesterday, Amelia. Thanks." THAT IS SO KEWT! yes, it's corny, but corny is sappy, and sappy is swt. And the part where he said "Jackson has it too he coulda come but he didn't. . . " and Angel's lyk "Yea well that's Jackson. I'm me, I'm different." I was like "Aww"! They're just SO kewt. Or maybe I've got a major soft spot for sappy stuff. Yes, actually I KNOW I do.
The memories thing is kewl, how James wants to give her an album and stuff. But aww, (here we go again). . . that's SO swt. . . how he's like in love with her and everything and he feels just so comfortable with her. I mean, I think you need some more detail in that part, where he's describing all of it to James, beginning from where James says "About how you're in love with her?" until like. . . "Did you bang your head in that closet?" I mean, I know he's in love with her, but there's really no emotion that you've instilled within me about it. I think it's kewt he likes her, but I think everyone who likes someone else is kewt. You have to make us FEEL like he REALLY likes her and stuff.
Okay, who the HECK was that? We aren't starting an action/adventure stalker story here, are we? please say 'no'! I really hope that person was Anjali. xD mwahahahaha. Okay, now on to your reply. You're welcome for the review, first of all. *gasp* Angel's GONE? For now. . . but GONE? As in. . . poof? Disappear? Dorothy clicks her ruby slippers? GONE? Lol. And yeah, that's GROSS that someone you know actually said the whole "Have you looked at me recently? I'm hot!" Eww. Hahaha, and yeah. . . it's SO "clique", NOT "click"! Gawd, stoopid lyss! Lol, jk. Yeah, that was SO funny even though it was like a long time ago. Yup, I remembered that. . . haha. And now you're talking about killing eve. . . *whispers to the invisible person beside me* um. . . . who's eve? I think it's Alexis's girlfriend. . . or ex-girlfriend now. . . cuz dat's the only bitchy female we'd want to kill. Or. . . *I'D* want to kill. Heh. Anyway, kewl chappie, but i wanna see Anjali back. And I think you should try to work on your description/detail in this story. It seems too dialogue-based.
~julia
Teea chapter 39 . 1/8/2004
it's about time! lol. Awesome chapter...soo..was that her listening to them?
164 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »