Reviews for Kumiko the Demon-girl
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
When are you going to finish this?
Joseph Cline chapter 16 . 9/7/2011
I really enjoyed the story you have created. I am an amature writer and would love some tips. I did come across a few errors and would be happy to give some advice if you'd like some. I really hope you continue the story. My email is if you would like to reach me.
Amanda chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
I love your book can you make more?
Nero91 chapter 16 . 3/26/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY! This is such a great story, I just love how much like an anime or manga this is, this is something I would expect to see on an anime channel after Tenchi Muyo cause this is a lot like it but is also very different. This is a really well done, original story and I can't find anything to bitch about with this fic. GIVE ME THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Dandragonsbane chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
This is a great story, I love it!
Overlordofpawns chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
your story is the only one i've read on this site and i can tell you that it is really good. my favorite characters would have to be Kumiko and Ayame there pretty cool characters. hope you make a new chapter soon.
sieg45 chapter 16 . 11/28/2004
Yat great story! keep updating
Kaze-Shukun chapter 8 . 6/20/2003
Good one. I hate it when i lose my browser six times. Ugh...
Kaze-Shukun chapter 7 . 6/19/2003
*Gulps* This is so wrong...*Looks away*
Kaze-Shukun chapter 6 . 6/16/2003
Another nice capter, also like the small Romance between the two girls well. But did you mention this relationahip in the Summary? You can get Flames from that...Just warning you tthough
Kaze-Shukun chapter 5 . 6/15/2003
This story realy is stunningly written and funny too! Also watch the occasional mistakes you make with Grammar and Spelling(Tha hated words...)
Abdiel chapter 16 . 6/12/2003
For those who are wondering what _really_ happened after chapter 16 of this amazing fic, check out .net for the ending!
81 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »