Reviews for Kumiko the Demon-girl
Nateo chapter 16 . 1/23/2003
Wow. A very interesting story, I must say! However, I do have a couple of problems...the Paranormal Club was the main conflict in this story, always behind the scenes, giving Ken and Kumiko a challenge...but now they're gone? Also, though the scenes between Ayame and Natsume are very well-written, they seem to drag on and become repititive. Oh no, Natsume accidentally touched Ayame. Again. Ayame spends an hour apologizing. Again. They don't seem to be going anywhere any time soon, and I suggest cutting these scenes a bit shorter, as they tend to get old. Your whole concept of Heaven and Hell is quite humorous in this story, and I mostly enjoyed it. One last gripe...there's not enough conflict in Ken and Kumiko's lives! Basically, Kumiko triumphs every time, and then they go through another sex parade or whatever...yeah. Anyways, enough with my ramblings, keep writing!
Mack2 chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
Very nice, loved the whole orange juice thing. Perhaps you could give my story a reveiw?
lockethetyrant chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
this story is undoubtedly the best written and most interesting story on this entire site. Please add more chapters soon.
Will R. Webb chapter 4 . 7/26/2001
Good Good and Good I can't get enough of this story.
Will R. Webb chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
That was great sex and humor hand and hand. Some great stuff.
Lil Miss Giggles chapter 3 . 5/24/2001
I love it so far, I haven't been able to get much further 'cause I don't have time, but I'll finish the rest soon. _
EPM chapter 14 . 5/21/2001
Finally found time to add this to my favorites as myself and not 'BloodDemon'.Yes we are one in the same, I use BloodDemon when I'm reviewing horror fics.I have lots of names on this site.I love this fic and I can't wait for more, Kumoko rocks!.Ja ne!
kyuu chapter 14 . 5/11/2001
very odd, kind of sick... yet I couldn't stop reading. finish it up!
Raistlin Marreon chapter 5 . 5/7/2001
Love the chapter. Unfortunately I am an extremly slow reader even though I type at a fast speed. Don't worry though I plan on finishing this story if it is the last thing I do!
tomoyo 'cheer up emo kid' cuom chapter 1 . 5/6/2001
Bwahaha...I like the SD Kumiko mark. It's pretty good!
Raistlin Marreon chapter 1 . 4/27/2001
So far so good. I only had time to read the first chapter but I love it so far. I hope the rest of the story is as good as the first chapter. This thing is a hit and I would love to get permission to post it on my website with your permission. Please e-mail me about it at
BloodDemon chapter 14 . 4/18/2001
Another cool part!Ahhhh, someone else to get between Kumiko and Ken?. . . Works for !I knew I was right about the curse thing, you may worship me *hehe*.Can't wait for the next part so don't keep us all ne!
Ilana chapter 5 . 4/13/2001
Great sotry _ I'm only up to Chpater 6, but it's 4:30 am and I really should be sleeping now o.O I can't wait to finish reading your story tomorrow.. err.. later today _
Neild chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
This story is great, its very funny and its characters are interesting. I am really looking forward to more chapters.
secret ninja chapter 13 . 4/10/2001
Aaahhh! I'm gushing with over-excitedness from reading your story! You have got to get this story in to a many volumed anime movie! I love it! I can imagine everything that goes on in the story, everything is so funny; especially the way Ken-chan reacts to these situations! Okay, I'm sober now, please keep up the good work.

-secret ninja