Reviews for Kumiko the Demon-girl
Narcolepsy chapter 12 . 4/9/2001
Ok, time for a grown man to grovel. You are absolutely the best writer on this site. Bar-none. I've been a fan of this story since..well, a few days after you posted. (Er, That sabin guy is me.) It's funny, fast, and edgy. it's religion with a twist of comedy all smothered in a gooey entertaining sauce. You shoul seriously consider deleting every post of this story and selling it. I have contacts that would not mind meeting you.
diskincluded chapter 13 . 3/31/2001
lmao! i finally finished reading this far, and boy have you got style!
BloodDemon chapter 1 . 3/15/2001
Ayame is soooooo gonna freak when she sobers!Toki-chan you don't want to p*ss Kumiko great part, (I need to expand to vocabulary)are the other characters going to be in the next I be right in saying that Ken is actually a special destiny type weapon and if either Heaven or Hell get him they win the Good vs Evil war?Also did that grandma put a curse on Ken so no other girl would like him but since Kumiko is a demon she isn't affected?Can't wait for the next part, ja ne!
Megan chapter 12 . 2/18/2001
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU HAVE TO FINISH IT! YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE ME HANGING, HERE! FINISH FINISH FINISH FINISH FINISH FINISH FINISH FINISH FINISH FINISH! WILL THERE BE A CAT FIGHT? WILL NAT EVER COME CLEAN WITH AYAME? WHAT IS WITH KUMIKO'S SNEEZING? WHY ARE HIGHER POWERS WATCHING KEN? WHO WILL AYAME CHOOSE TO BE HER MARTYR? WRITE! PLEASE! CONTINUE WITH THE SERIES! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! (okay. I think I'll stop with the capitalization and the billion explanation marks now. I can see how that can be a bit annoying. Whatever. Just continue with the series, please. I enjoy it very much.)
Megan chapter 11 . 2/18/2001
There's that sneezing again... And adding Tokiyo in was unexpected, although her characterization was very original. I like the fact how you have almost all the main characters connected in some form or another. Reminds me of Magnolia, in a way. The recurring theme of a-bit-more-than-family-love is kinda disturbing. What is with Ken's relationship with all the women in his life? They either are totally in love with him or totally want to see his guts spill onto the floor. Sheesh. An entire world of either blacks or whites for that boy, with no greys inbetween.
Megan chapter 10 . 2/18/2001
Hehe...yeah! The story's definitely going somewhere now! I was afraid you were tapering off during the last chapter, but you're up to speed now!
Megan chapter 9 . 2/18/2001
Hehehe...paint fight! Although the preoccupation with the whip is kinda disturbing, all in all this chapter was okay. not as good as some of your previous ones though, due to the lack of action.
Megan chapter 8 . 2/17/2001
wow... hehe...does this end at chapter 12? I hope so. I hate it when things are left hanging...this chapter was good though.
Megan chapter 7 . 2/17/2001
This chapter wasn't all that interesting at first. I don't know why, but the paranormal group isn't very interesting to me. I was rather amused by all the other character interactions, though. Ayame's trepidation (..I think that's the right word) over eating were very amusing, although that thing with Satoru and Nami was rather gross, and Fujiko's reaction to Satoru's b.s. story didn't seem very realistic...although what's so realistic about demon girls who have chains connecting them to their chosen victims is beyond me. :-)
Megan chapter 6 . 2/17/2001
LOL! Wow... I love the Ayame/Natsume exchange. Ayame is so delightfully naive! I love her! I'm wondering what will happen...?
Megan chapter 5 . 2/17/2001
WHO IS THE VOICE? WHO IS THE VOICE? Wah! I want to know, gosh dang it! I'm loving this story!
Megan chapter 4 . 2/17/2001
I like it. Each time I think I know what you're going to do you turn in a completely different direction. The appearance of Ayame shouldn't have caught me so completely offguard, being what she is and everything, but it did. I hope the next couple of chapters remain this good.
Megan chapter 3 . 2/17/2001
You're certainly developing the characters nicely. This chapter was very good and I find it impressive how you made Natsume a lesbian without actually saying that she was. Also, the way that Kumiko is slowly learning something is very nice.
Megan chapter 2 . 2/17/2001
Oh, I like this so far! It's very cute, although a lot like Oh My Goddess, but that's not a bad thing.
BekaWashu chapter 1 . 2/17/2001
This is good! Cute and I enjoyed reading it. Can't wait to read the rest!
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »