Reviews for Kumiko the Demon-girl
Arek Minaki chapter 1 . 2/15/2001
Indeed, is very well written with a good plot, and excellent hilarious part (especially with the Paranormal Club). But I really don't like the personalities of Kumiko and Ken.

Anyway continue with your job, because is really interesting.
Lisa chapter 12 . 2/5/2001
This is orginal and exiting - I want to find out all the mysteries

* what is so special about Ken?

* will Ayame and Natsume get togtether?

* what will hapeen to the members of the supernatural club?

Plus much much more! write the next installment soon!
BloodDemon chapter 12 . 1/30/2001
Ohhhh I see a catfight coming in the next part, except err Kumiko would probably use her whip instead of her nails*hehe*.Anyway another great chapter but how does Toki-chan fit into getting rid of Kumiko?Kumiko is so cool and should stay for good. . . .provided that Ken doesn't end up soul food 't wait for the next ne!
B. A. Wells chapter 1 . 1/22/2001
Very very good. Awesome plot! Great twists! Completely enthralling! Keep it up! This should be published and made into an Anime series!
sabinofrodan chapter 1 . 1/8/2001
I have to say, this was the funniest one yet. What is going on with the Supernatural Club? Personally, I hope Kumiko doesn't have her way, but that's just me. Good fic!
Ben Carley chapter 1 . 1/3/2001
Excellent story, it is really keeping me enthralled. Can't wait to see more!
BloodDemon chapter 1 . 12/25/2000
I'v been waiting for this part for a plot twists?This could be very good, please write more!
The Dane chapter 1 . 12/22/2000
Ok, now I've read the whole series... the whole ten freaky, funny, quirky and everything in between episodes. THEY ROCKED! DON'T STOP NOW! Now it's getting too exciting, what'll happen with the paranormal club now, and what about Ken and Kumiko and Natsume and Ayame? Man, I'm hooked! _;;
Sabin of Rodan chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
THIS ISN"T FAIR! Why stop the story!/? I want to know what happens to Kumiko and Ken(and I wonder what happens between Natsume and Ayame...)Please finish this one and the I'll go with you" storieS! Don't leave me hangin' on an unfinished masterpeice! This was easily the most entertaining series I have read on this web site. So, please...Write the next part!
Narcolepsy chapter 1 . 12/14/2000
Hmm...wonder what will happen between the two. Interesting a pretty darn hilarious. Table manners!
exzile chapter 1 . 12/13/2000
HA

this is a cool series

funny
E1 chapter 1 . 12/12/2000
Great fic! The story really draws one into its grasp! Awesome technique! I cannot wait for the next one!
BloodDemon chapter 1 . 12/12/2000
Oh these last few parts have been great.I can't wait to see what happens we see more of the art teacher and her secret?Great story, see ya!
Jonatan L chapter 1 . 12/12/2000
Heh... very funny. Very funny indeed. I like it!
sabinofrodan chapter 1 . 12/11/2000
ahahahaha! Thats awesome! Tae that satouru! I hope Ken is saved...good fic!
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »