Reviews for Friend of a Rainy Day
Plato's Optic Runaway chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
this poem says exactly what i feel constantly! i love this! great job...erg...i have to favorite you...
midnight dreams chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
*squeals* Aie! i love it! *pats your back* wonderful. i feel that way most of the time...although i'd prefer to stay indoors and listen to it...but of course, i LURVE danceing in the rain...i should do that again sometime... but - as your poem said - mom's there. heehehe...continue writing. And the review is much, MUCH appreciated. :)
Shadafakup chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
Oh.. That was so cute.. I was laughin.. It sounded like a little child talkin to the rain.. Interestin and light-hearted.. Honestly it amused me.. The contrast with the different kind of wetness is pretty cool.. I like rain.. Whee.. heh- Just a note.. You spelt 'here' as 'hear'.. lolz.. Cool poem..
Unhappily Neverafter chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
Brit: Aw, niceage _ A happy poem I like!

Kristi: I love the rain. You expressed it in a uplifting way. Good job!
Brooke ORiley chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
beautiful! ::looks desperately around for some rain to frolic in:: now i want rain! see what you did? oh, but that was gorgeous, go rain go! and go you, keep writing away!
Lyria Shard chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
I like it when it rains during the spring, when the temperature isnt ice cold, and its a lovely, sprinkling rain. I also love the sound the rain makes. Great job,

sal
JupGrrl chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
this is very sweet and light- i think your word use here was fantastic. i love rain too, and i think u managed to convey it in such a light-hearted way- it's a beautiful poem!
Silver Nightingale chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
Nicely done! The poem was very vivid... great work!
evm chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
Heys!You posted!Are you feeling better now?We missed you at school! And I had to walk home alone

*sobs*. Oh well! Hope to see you at school on monday!

P.S:Oh, yeah!I almost forgot! the whole point of this reveiw was to say that I love your poem!I like it better than your other one, even though I liked that one very much! See ya later!

P.P.S:Keep writing!
Little Miss Shadow chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
Telling a very simple story that we have all expirienced - in a very unique way.