Reviews for Heart Of The Dragon
siond chapter 8 . 12/7/2002
there is more, right? please say yes!*holds breath*

a little short, but good.

matane
Amber Evans Potter chapter 7 . 12/4/2002
This was AWESOME! But how could you leave us hanging like that? ;( Anyway, please update! Happy late thanksgiving, kuanza, hanuka, or christmas (or any other holiday that I forgot). .
Amber Evans Potter chapter 6 . 12/4/2002
This is so awesome! .' Sorry, I disappeared for a little while there. I love it so far! I'm going to go read the next chapter now. . Cya!
BuffLie chapter 7 . 12/3/2002
Whoa! Cool. Whats gonna happen? Can't wait for the next one :)
siond chapter 7 . 12/2/2002
Cliffhanger! not fair! though vey good, cif angers are evil. yay!, a pegasus they are soo rare in stories. next chapters

Matane
Araceil chapter 7 . 12/1/2002
o.0 wow cool story i really like it keep it up
nightdragon0 chapter 7 . 11/28/2002
Wow, it's looking really great!
Amber Evans Potter chapter 5 . 11/28/2002
This is great! I like it!
Araceil chapter 6 . 11/24/2002
luv it keep writing no nah it isnt getting over discriptive i think its nice that some people take the time to tell every one where the main charater is properly keep it up gurl i like it
Kyouryoku Senshi chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
Great story, P.s. I'm sorry for putting you'r name up forgive me please!
nightdragon0 chapter 6 . 11/23/2002
over descriptive? No, I think it's just fine.

Heh, she's right too...more riddles.
Araceil chapter 5 . 11/18/2002
it was great u should update really soon please
nightdragon0 chapter 5 . 11/16/2002
I think putting in more description did help out.

Still, I'm waiting to see who's 'helping' her out.
siond chapter 5 . 11/15/2002
yay! humm, more riddles the discriptions are getting better. and i think that some people might have found your 'flashes' confusing, but it is still very good and next chapters please.

matane
Robin the Jarbog chapter 4 . 11/11/2002
Very nice. I have always had somewhat of an "obsession" with dragons, so of course I loved it. The story has great promise. I did find it a bit confusing at times (it seems to skip around a lot) and I think you could use more descriptions, but otherwise I think it is great. Keep up the good work!
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »