Reviews for Welcome to the FreakShow
Purple Colored Auora Petals chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
I remember reading this. Sounds...almost like me, although I don't have a circus in my head...it's more like...conversatins with people whom I'll never meet...

Oh well...we'll be there soon to calm you down...
Hna chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
Oh my God. Wow - that was really good, its the first thing ive read of yours but I want to the read the rest now. THat was really emotive and thought provoking.
Schizophrenic Doll chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
i liked this...its very well written and i truly understand it. i hope you keep up writing. for the record... if people wanna ask you what the problem is... you could just tell them they are... thats what i do. anyways. good poem. please keep up the good work
ashleigh18 chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
I am not a professional journalist or critic so the evaluation I am going to give your work, I am almost certain you will simply disregard as nothing and rightly so as in the long run it won't matter if I write this review or not. Your work is so strong and powerful, you overwhelm we with the amazing negative energy which comes out of this carefully written piece. As I say my opinion is likely to mean nothing to you but I wrote this even so because judging by this piece you express all your thoughts and feelings through your writing, much as I do, a I said I am not a professional journalist or critic... but someday I hope to be.