Reviews for Snap
lighted eagle chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
no way! this poem totally rocks! i mean 39 reviews! yeah, dude...this is a good-good poem...last couple of lines were my favs...you are a very talented poet, good job
s-pannrada chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
"Love has let me down

Broken the flimsy wall I had built around me

Snapped like a twig, I’m on the ground

From whole to pieces in seconds"

I love those words.

_
Rini chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
This is amazing, yes a bit long, but it kept me hanging all the way though it while reading. Sounds like myself though. but that tends to happen frequently. Ne, ok, great images and emotions. Amazing once again.

~R
Sun Chime chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
Excellent! It's deep and thought provoking. Keep up the good work.

~Sun Chime
InkedinSin chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
love the 3d 5th stanza seems to be out of my mind at least.i know it does add to the poem, but it just sounds awkward. And the last stanza needs a finishing line *i'm obsessed with final don't take me seriously here*

poem itself is really strong, beautiful in its own way, and it hits too close to home. Kudos to you!Great job.
LIZEROO chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
i thought it was good! you should give yourself a lil credit! it sounds really cool. i'm sorry i can't really give you anything specific on this one but... me like! :)
ScarletDreamer chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
Quality is much better than quantity,any ,quantity filled with quality is just as grand!Keep up the awesome work.

~*ScarletDreamer
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
great poem! yeah, it's a bit lengthy, but i still like it. i can't say i've felt this way though. oh well, good job! keep writing!
Naja Copperleaf chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
I really liked the image of puzzle pieces. We all need someone to put us back together sometimes (sorry for the sappyness). I really liked the whole poem, and I think that it flows very well. Somehow the organization gets the point across better than something overly formulated would. ;)
Furry Elf chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
geez louise! This is great! wow. cool. words cannot describe this work! great job!
Tanika chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
yes lengthy but very good. i liked the deepth in it. you are a great writer. i wish i could stick around and read more but there is this bug going around and i got bit! everything hurts! so i must sleep. oh by the way happy belated borthday since today is the 17th. sorry i didnt know earlier or something then i wouldnt sent you an e-card. well *snore* thanks for the rviews and keep up the good work
AaZz chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
your poems are exallent
Moonwinges chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
Ooh, I like. There are a lot of beautiful metaphors in here, and the meaning is great. It doesn't flow perfectly, but it still flows well enough to avoid letting the reader down.

(By the way, you ARE aware that those wards against flames you put up just make people want to flame you more, right?)

Anyhow, thank you for your review of Weaver. I just wanted to let you know I updated it again (Yes . . . you reviewed more than once . . . that means I get to bother you until you read every single chapter . . . Muwhahahaha!) On a lighter note, Merry Christmas to you too! _~
MNH chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
Well, while it didn't flow smoothly, I liked the whole disjointed feel it had to it. I think this one is probably my favorite of the ones I have read so far. I think it was good!

~Mids
Val Mora chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
It isn't your best poem, as far as formatting or construction is concerned, but it's definitely up to par as far as content and meaning goes. All your metaphor/simile - my knees are stuck to the floor. It is depressing, but it's a wonderful expression of how you feel. Excellent piece - and thanks for your review of "Iron Mage"! (I promise, the eighth chapter is better - I STANK at the beginning of Iron Mage. Apologies!)
40 | Page 1 .. Last Next »