Reviews for Hollow Glass
JDWrites chapter 2 . 6/27/2004
;_; *speechless* As my friends would say: "Holy Shit! You made Gaki cry!" I bow to your greatness...
JDWrites chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
I LOVE IT! YAY! You read Gravi too? YAY! One of my dreams is to become a writer with this much talent, but of course, I have years to go...
smellslikerainbows chapter 2 . 5/4/2004
Oh, so sweet and, there's no other word, pretty. I loved the descriptions of dancers and emotions... Just all around a lovely story.
FujimitsuW chapter 2 . 3/24/2004
Oh so good. You should consider getting published
FujimitsuW chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
That was bloody awesome! It's so hard to find a good vampire story now. An it doesn't ramble on about nothing. Damn you Anne Rice
Sara Ford chapter 2 . 1/31/2004
This chapter was even better, Dod it's so wondeful, your writing... I'm jelous, I wish I could write like that! This story os simply beautiful.
Sara Ford chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Beautiful... you're so wonderfully descriptive, I love this story!
Nobody85 chapter 2 . 11/19/2003
This story was beautiful! I don't think I've read anything that can compare to the descriptions and imagery! This story was just absolutely wonderful!

Great job!
peanutilover chapter 2 . 9/22/2003
Beautiful. I guess that just about sums it up. There were tantalizing hints that were much more satisfactory than actually descriptions of sex... you make it clear that it's not the physical action that matters so much as the feelings invoked and affirmed by it. If you weren't already on my favorite authors list, I would add you just for this. -

-peanutilover
sanguinejuly chapter 2 . 9/17/2003
beautiful, beautiful writing.

I also got confused a bit, I didn't know what to take literally and what to not take literally.

And you are a metaphoric queen.

*loves, loves, loves*
ola chapter 2 . 9/9/2003
oh...

that was beautiful. i hope it's not the ned, but if it is, well then...it was an incredible story. you trully have talent. never stop writing.)
NotEnough chapter 2 . 8/9/2003
*sighs* This is really rather beautiful. It's kind of happy but with an under tone of sadness.

I love the last two lines. Well, i love the whole thing, but the last two lines stand out.

Amazing.
NotEnough chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
I've never read a vampire fic before. They've never interested me, but i figured all your other stories have me hooked...and dammit, i really liked this one after i read it. Well this chapter...ahh you get what i mean.
The Yaoi Hime chapter 2 . 8/2/2003
aw...*sniff*...that was really sweet. I've been meaning to read some of your other stories but some of them are just so long so I figured I'd start with a shorter one and work my way up. *sniffle sniff sniff* It was sweet Funny...I was actually just thinking last night I wanted to write a short vampi fic...BLA! _ We must think alike just you are better at wonderful descriptions than me XD Oh well, it was beautiful as always.

~Centi
Foxtails chapter 2 . 6/24/2003
This is such a descriptive piece, and it's so sweet as well. I like how you didn't need to use names to make this whole story work. I love it, it's a very good story and it definately deserves all these wonderful reviews you've got
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »