Reviews for Hollow Glass
briana chapter 1 . 6/13/2003
i actually really enjoyed this... a little different from what i would usually read ...

i liked it... thank you.
itoshii-youkai chapter 2 . 3/16/2003
wow. The entire fact that u never named them, makes it all the more..*sighs* no words to descirbes. The way u write and everything just flows together, like music, sweet vamipre music. Lol and the flowers! Gasps...the do bleed to not WAS GREAT!

*runs off in the fields*
Laughing Cat chapter 2 . 12/2/2002
Awww... That was so sweet, so different from the usual stories you wrote. I loved it!
Kris chapter 2 . 11/27/2002
I like the two nameless creatures also!

I like them very much. You ::points straight at the author:: are one hell of a writer. Everything seems magnificent and special, the way you describe it. It's quite enthralling.

Please email me if you are going to update, I don't think i could get enough of this!

-Kris
r.mai chapter 2 . 11/26/2002
ouch for the bite. awww for the cuteness of it all. ;;; yeah, i know. i'm weird, anywhom, cya later! JAA!
Illian chapter 2 . 11/23/2002
Very cool! I was lost until the second star thing, hehe such a ditz I am ! But I loved it! *sniffles* All the love and blood and roses! Makes ya wanna go out and bite someone. Anyway, as *usual* it's lovely and I love it !

~!shadow kei!~
TikiraSatori Opaque chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
Cool story. There aren't many who don't use names at all... Not that it isn't good. Good job!
the blind visionary chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
nice you are very good at description, and you included a clever metaphor, which gave the story purpose and depth. it was a nice turn from the cliched vampire stuff you see floating 'round the net these days. _
Lux Alexander chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
That was very sweet and well-written. Kind of intoxicating, really. I like the lyrical tone of your writing, and the allusions you make. If you do choose to continue this, I'm looking forward to it.
Zenegami chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
waiiii! that was mint! most neo-vampiric ;)
midsleep chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
ahh, beautiful language! wondrous indeed. it's so refreshing to read something that seems old handled in such a delicate manner.
Illian chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
...My heart, just exploded o_o I loved it so much! I must have more vampireness! Write more vampireness! Now, do it, noooowww! This was great, wonderful! I loved it! I can't say anything other than it was awesome!

~!shadow kei!~
Schu no ko chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
Wow, your writing is so...*searches for word*...good doesn't do it justice. Fantastic sounds too flowery. (I really do mean to review your other works, but I still haven't finished reading them, what with school and all)

I really enjoy how descriptive you get (if I only had half of your talent...) and your imagry is wonderful as well.

In this one, I also liked the fact that your characters didn't have names. I love when people write like that.

All in all, very nice!
Starglass chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
Uhh. I need me a vampire. XD

It's your usual... high... fantastic standard. VERY vivd - I love the way you play with colour and hot/cold! It's easy to imagine, and it's so... well, thick. Except not stupid-thick. Thick as in it's lush and dreamy and not easy to disentangle yourself from. It's wonderful. I have to say, there was one line that I didn't like, but I trawled through it all again (SUCH A CHORE! *rolls eyes* _~) and I couldn't find it. Sometimes your descriptions are rather heavy, but otherwise, it's awesome. *Sigh*

*Hobbles away*
Caton Kadokawa chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
That was simply marvelous! I adored the way you used descriptions. I could almost hear the beat of the music when you described it, and almost taste the wine. Okay, I couldn't taste the wine because I've never had a drop of it in my life because my family has the curse of being allergic to alcohol, but still! It was wonderfully written, and I truly enjoyed it. Whether this is a one parter or a chaptered fic, it's great!
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »