Reviews for Delightfully Tacky
Sabrina chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
OMG, That's so weird. I have the same kind of summary for my story, I have never read this a day in my life. OMG, but it was kind of different though... Mine was "She couldn't bring herself to confess, it was her job not to confess..." Creepy right. Good story so far.
amethystdawn chapter 7 . 12/3/2004
Bwahahahaha and more surprises await Liv!
amethystdawn chapter 5 . 12/3/2004
Okay, I'm running out of comments, 'cause mainly what I want to say is this is a good chapter and everything's well-written and blahblahblahblah...
amethystdawn chapter 4 . 12/3/2004
Bish is a daddy?
amethystdawn chapter 3 . 12/3/2004
I hope he goes to hell. -_- I feel sorry for Liv. She shouldn't blame herself. Her father's really just this crazy nutcase who loves beating the heck out of people.
amethystdawn chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
Thank God their father wasn't in the drawing. I mean what kid would draw the guy who killed her mother? Anway, nice chappie. Very interesting.
amethystdawn chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Oh... Nice. I'll read the rest at home. _
Slideshow chapter 21 . 4/14/2004
I am so sorry for not reviewing! I've been meaning to, but when I read the last chapter my dad was kicking me off the comp and it totally slipped my mind. Sorry! .
Anyway, I liked it. No, I dont think its a weird ending. It really fits. For a second you had me thinking Bish and whatshername were going to get together, but I realize now that it would have been pretty ... wrong? I mean, when I read about Benjy I realized that he's the perfect guy for her. I LOVE HIM! I really liked the ending and wish you luck on all of your other and future stories yet to come. I hope maybe another one of your stories might catch my eye someday. Till then, keep writing!
Twi
DragonsEclipse chapter 21 . 3/20/2004
I wish it weren't over. I liked it a lot. I'm glad that everything worked out for her. It's a good ending, though it makes me wonder what's in store for them. Good work! _
Grunge Muffin chapter 21 . 3/13/2004
Wow. I really liked the ending too. It wasn't so drastically happy that it was completely unbelievable, but it was happy all the same, and the reader is left feeling glad that Liv worked everything out. This was an awesome story, and I think you have real talent as a writer. I really liked this piece, and I hope you'll keep writing!
swelbes chapter 21 . 3/2/2004
I loved the ending to the story having Benjy come back was great. Keep up the great stories.
CynicInLove chapter 21 . 3/2/2004
it's finished? oh well, at least u brouht benjy back! i thought it was gonna be Bish for a second and then when she said that "his eyes were still the same" something just kinda *clicked* in place. that was a nice ending. oh im so sad now..but i guess i have more of ur stories to look forward to now dont i? this was an awesome story! great job on it! real touching. hm...now on to Autumn Came...was it? well buh bye
Twisted By Design chapter 21 . 3/2/2004
Well done! This story was one of my favorites of yours, and this ending just seemed...perfect. I guess I like the way you left the rest open to the imagination so a person could fill the gap with the ending they wanted.
I'm very glad Liv is doing so well with raising her siblings. I couldn't imagine what it would have been like had she not been able to keep them. Horrible, I assume.
Anyway, this story was amazing and I truly enjoyed it, just as I have with all your others. Your writing is amazing and I will continue to keep reading everything you post.
Jess
DragonsEclipse chapter 20 . 2/9/2004
I really hope Liv passes her tests! That's really nice of Bish to let her family and her stay with him. And finally! Liv's dad got what was coming to him. *Big smile*
I hope Benji lives. That sucks that he had to move, but whatever will help him is a good thing.
If Liv doesn't get custody of her siblings, I'll feel so bad for her.
So, this story is coming to an end? I wish it would never end. ;p
I'll make sure to check out your new stories. Keep up the great work! And, of course, update very soon! _
CynicInLove chapter 20 . 1/31/2004
i cant believe this story is coming to an end. it was an amazing story. i hate that benjy is leaving..he'll find someone if it isnt liv anyways. i really really want to thank you and ur brain for writing a work of art. it was beautiful in every way. i cant wait to read the new story u posted up. update sooN!
149 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »