Reviews for Conspiracy Theory
Chiclets chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
...Weirrdd...interesting girlfriend. (Ha, evidently, I'm not homophobic! Hm.) Sorry, that was weird. But her girlfriend is REALLY weird...is she okay? ::laugh::
rainbowskye chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
This is just so sweet and fluffy.. and very amusing. Great work!
1010101010101010101010 chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
aww that made me smileand laughand wow have i had a shitty day so this made my day a little better lol
Posed to Death chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Lo and behold, I have found a soul mate. Or someone whose brain works a bit like mine. Funneh.
suicidel angel chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
oh this is hilarious, i love the last line, sarcasm at it's best. at the risk of sounding like a moron (opps, too late!) uhm what exactly is Fanfiction slash?
The Broken Princess chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
sh...the spies'll hear you! Awesome fic...*rotfl*!

*Immortal Spirit*
the ceiling fan is broken 4 chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
that's hilarious. very good.
Sinhe chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
Ack! ::flails her arms about:: That was good! O.o Funny too. OOh...

" “He knows I work for the Agency,” she whispers. I actually turn around at look at her again. “I’m screwed,” she says.

“So am I,” I tell her, “I don’t know if that’s a six or a two.”

She rolls her eyes again. “It’s a zebra, silly.”"

Love this line!

This story is so cute! It made me laugh! Yay! ::leaves in search of caffiene::

-Sinhe
Master Haku chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
Funny, made me laugh, and go aww. The sad thing is that the blonde reminds me of me during my conspiracy phase. Thank god that's over!
SicksisterSam chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
lol I like it please keep writing good humor good story. I'd love to see more laters!

Sammy

PLUR
ssjbookgirl chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
LOL! i cant stop laughing. i could hardly write my screen name i was laughing so hard!
Broadwaypoetess LaBloodyRose chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
LMAO!

Ah, I love conspiracies.

“I think I know why your brother hates me!” she says.

I risk taking a guess. “Because he’s a homophobic moron?”
jingdono chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
heh. I thought this was pretty funny, and cute.
Chainlinks chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
*giggling* Ooh, that ending was just too cute. Loved the double thoughtlines, with the conspiracy convo on one hand and the math thinking on the other. Too cool!
Ann Lee chapter 1 . 12/8/2002