Reviews for Pain
Dragen Eyez chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Well, I organized my shoes and ran back to the computer to read some more. I figure, if I tell myself "you may go read more of Elle's writing IF you do something useful" and..it worked! next up, the table of doom, aka the table to throw junk on! I'm glad you had "Maureen" which'd be Pam, yes? I'm glad she was there for you. Hope is good stuff. I like how you used "she" instead of I or me or some random name... somehow that made it seem more personal, as if I was thinking about a good friend of mine..
Dragen Eyez chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Poppyseed chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
You're lucky you have such a good friend - I have one like that too, one who keeps me from dragging myself back down again and again...writing helps...and you're a damn good writer...
Nefuit chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
*gives Kayley a hug* Believe me, I know how it feels. I have been depressed almost every day for the past month and a half, and know that feeling. Unlike you, however, I have no such person to lift the emotional pain. I both hate myself, and yet it is because of me I continue. I was blessed with an optimism burried deep in my heart, and very high morals; the only things keeping me here to this day. It helps to know you are not alone, but at the same time, it doesn't.
Suicidal Butterfly chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
"…Someday I will write something happy and shock all of you"- believe me I Know how that is!

Ummm- thankyou SO SO SO much for reviewing my poetry- I could have died When I saw it was you. you're like my favourit poet on my authors list;

Blessed BE;

Tori
trustAnti chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
Sweet. Depressing, but sweet, and it flows nicely.

*waits for the Happy*