Reviews for Eirinthe
FrenzyFan78 chapter 28 . 7/8/2004
Yay! I love it when you update! But now you'll have to update again SOON because I want to know what Eirinthe says to Tzaron! Ah! *pouty face and puppy dog eyes* Please?
~FrenzyFan78
mousey7891 chapter 28 . 7/6/2004
yeah finally an update i've been waiting for forever thanks so much for updating i really like this story well gotta run please update sooner than later and keep up the great writing!
mousey
darkchi chapter 27 . 6/22/2004
you must update... it's been 4 months girl. FOUR MONTHS! update! now! i demand it! *pauses to catch breath*
... *long uncomfortable silence* ...
ok, have a nice day ]
Xaria chapter 23 . 3/12/2004
Geez..has it really been so little time since you updated? I mean no pressure, take you time, as long as you just update this even once in a year. ;)
Im so curious to know how things are going to turn out..
Shirie chapter 27 . 2/27/2004
Oh! Awesome, you updated! I love this story so much, and I'm really looking for new updates. ;)
FrenzyFan78 chapter 27 . 2/25/2004
FINALLY! Lol need I say more? You know I like it!
~FrenzyFan78
Alice chapter 23 . 2/24/2004
any updates coming soon or not-that-soon?
Shirie chapter 26 . 2/19/2004
Hey!
I just noticed that you haven't updated for a long time! So...
Dee chapter 26 . 1/9/2004
One of my fav' stories. x)
Eirinthe and others are just great characters.
But Tzaron was too cruel to Rini at the end of chapter 25... They're going to be together again, are they? ::wishful::
Write more soon!
SuperSammy28 chapter 26 . 1/5/2004
Yay! sorry that i didn't review right after i read it, but for the record i tried and it wouldn't let me, there was some sorta crap-tacular error message. It angered me greatly. Anyway, wow what a great chapter! I'm so glad that you wrote another, and a great one at that! I really love the story, and i would be ever-so-pleased if you were to write more, and SOON! (u prolly couldn't tell but that last part there i said in an accent, i don't know which but it was) hm, maybe i should go into my irish accent. *clears throat* you know patrick fitz william, well he likes potatoes... screw it, its just not the same as it is in person. well, cya tomorrow at school. ~lots of love~ keep on writing ~Sammy
Giggles chapter 26 . 1/5/2004
That's good. All romantic and dramatic and stuff. And, like usual, you've left it at a cliffhanger, thus forcing me to come back and read it some more.
Why don't you just write it and leave it be? Jeez. You're diliberately doing this, so I'll write reviews complaining about cliff-hangers and try to spell words like "deliberately" and fail miserably so I'd have to go and look it up... You're so inconsiderate, you know that? And I think I spelled inconsiderate right. Did I? I dunno. Shut-up. I'm tired, and high off of chocolate. Jeez.
Choir girl chapter 26 . 12/29/2003
OMG that's so sad!
I hope that Eirinthe does put stuff right for the people, she deserves to after all she's been through!
It's so cute and I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!
Take care,
L.S.
mousey7891 chapter 26 . 12/29/2003
hey great story i'm not big on reviewing so i'm sorry i haven't reviewed in a while but i absolutly love this story and i can't wait for another update well update soon kk keep up the awesome writing
mousey7891
P.S. i love orlando bloom!
FrenzyFan78 chapter 26 . 12/29/2003
*sticks tongue out at Pilikika* Such a short chappie! And after so long! Aggh! You must write more son... Pwetty pwease? For your bestest fwiend?
*~FrenzyFan78~*
Tibby chapter 25 . 12/22/2003
Hi! It's a amazing story, I love it!
Continue it soon, will ya?
Merry Xmas!