Reviews for Eirinthe
Andel chapter 23 . 12/22/2003
Aw! Continue this! PLZ!
Choir girl chapter 25 . 12/21/2003
Oh don't leave me in a cliff hanger there!
You have to update and soon!
This is such a good story and plot line.
I'm looking forward to the next chapter
Take care and Merry xmas,
L.S.
Andel chapter 25 . 12/13/2003
Aww...You MUST continue this!
It's great story!
shardingtoby chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
I know you probably already got a review from me! But I really love your story! It is so interesting and not at all boring. I like the characters and the storyline and I can't wait for more! Thanks again!
SuperSammy28 chapter 25 . 11/24/2003
Omg, what a good chapter, i need to know what happens next... Will you just skip school and spend the day writing? Goodness girl, if i dont get another chapter soon, i may just blow up! You don't want that do you?
shardingtoby chapter 25 . 11/24/2003
Excellent story! I love all the description. Too much description is not too much! Can't wait for the next chapters!
FrenzyFan78 chapter 25 . 11/24/2003
Hi hi hi! YOU MUST WRITE MORE! AND SOON! AH! (Write during finals at school tomorrow... thanks for the good idea btw!)

~*FrenzyFan78*~
Giggles chapter 24 . 11/24/2003
Aww... that's so sweet... And it looks like Tari's not as thick as the rest... either that, or she's more "with the times" than anyone else... So, it's a cliffhanger... That means I'll be checking it frequently... And pestering you if you don't get the chapters written and posted fast enough to satisfy me... BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!
supersammy28 chapter 24 . 11/23/2003
its so good write more!
FrenzyFan78 chapter 24 . 11/23/2003
I'll be brief: you MUST write more! (And so you don't spaz at me, I liked it.)

SuperSammy28 chapter 23 . 11/23/2003
omg, what a great story so far, if you dont write more soon i'll hafta push you off a cliff or something
supersammy28 chapter 14 . 11/21/2003
omg, a coma! AH
FrenzyFan78 chapter 23 . 10/27/2003
YAY! ANOTHER CHAPPIE! *smiles happily* Mwahahaha. So the secret of her parents is FINALLY revealed... mucho gracias! You seem to be on a roll... you hafta post another chappie soon... for your bestest friend who wants to know what happens...

FrenzyFan78 chapter 22 . 10/25/2003
Ah! Kissy-kissy scene! Gahh... you must write how Tzaron/Sarine find out who Eirinthe really is... I wanna know... And since you made a big fuss cause I didn't SPECIFICALLY say this before: it was good and I liked it. K. Bye

FrenzyFan78 chapter 21 . 10/20/2003
No! You must write faster! Grr... But anyways... when are Sarine and Tzaron gonna find out that Rini is Eirinthe? You'd better make that a super good/dramatic part.

76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »