Reviews for Jade
candyaddict chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
wow. I like. reminds me of Amy Tan's works. I'm Asian! whee! love the history of my culture. except that we came up with exams. BLAH.

anyway, great work!
dfgsfdghftgt44 chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
I like this. You might want to go through and double check your grammar one more time though. You're missing apostrophes and a couple words have extra letters in them. Not that that really matters. (*I would know since I don't check my own grammar...*) Regardless, this is very pretty and I can picture the little Jade figure dancing. A sweet sight to behold. Good poem.

~Cirien Phoenix
deleted-123-45 chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
simple, deep and profound.
Selena Benilo chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
a beautiful poem!
Asclepius chapter 1 . 12/9/2000
How is it not her fault? Isn't that kind of like saying when someone robbs a store its not thier fault its because someone must of pushed them over the edge to do it. I liked it but it was kind of hard to understand at first. Thanks for reviewing "Walking". By the way I don't think I understand you personally, but I do understand your work. If you don't understand yourself then I think you should look in to your heart to find the true answer to your feelings. I have no clue wether that is normal or not but I went though a crisis like yours once and I feel that if someone is 'normal' then that must suck.