Reviews for Outcast
Monica Meza chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
i so love it all around...i know how it feels and your right...we should admit it: I'M AN OUTCAST! and proud of it.
Passage chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Really nice poem. Yeah I get that it's supposed to be sorta dark, but it is like really pessimistic
draculaiadmire chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
I liked it, cause I liked the way it described me, but I always liked the loneliness...Oh well.

~Dexter~
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
very good poem! i like it a lot. is very emotional and well expressed! great job ;)
Darkangelmysticat chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
Well said. Amen to that!
tweetychick chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
It's like, yeah, I feel this way right now. It's good to be different, but it hurts when people (even slightly) shun you for it. I don't normally like poems a whole lot, but I like this one because it conveys all that loneliness and frustration that most everyone feels at different times in their life. It's really sad when a person will feel that way constantly too, because when people make fun of others or shun them, they either don't even know they're doing, know that they're doing it but it doesn't seem that important, or are just plain mean and do that for fun to make people miserable. Loved it, write more!
Nanni chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
I've felt this way, and I think you do good job of conveying the hopelessness of that sitution.
Selena Benilo chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
I knew it.. LOVE POEMS THEMES HURRRYYYYRYRHYHY
PM20 chapter 1 . 12/7/2000
Wow, that was really good, it seems so sad that some people really do feel this way and that others neglect to see it. But, I guess it's just something that happens. Well great poem.
Asylum chapter 1 . 11/2/2000
Very sad, but nicely done. I always liked being different though...:)
Ezika chapter 1 . 11/2/2000
i really like it. well written and accurate.
Willum chapter 1 . 11/1/2000
Sorry, I'm not much of a poetry reader (this is my first!) so I can't really offer a comment on the quality of it. Does it clearly convey it's message? Yeah, I think so. At some point or another in our lives, we all hit this point. Thankfully, most of us get past it, when we find who are "real" friends are. Actually, this must be a very good piece. I haven't thought of those feelings for a very, very long time.