Reviews for The Price Of Pleasure
Just Silver chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
I don't remember if I reviewed this song but I really like, if not the exact wording behind this song, then the sentiment is behind it. I can relate and I've written versions of this feeling myself. I'd really like to use this one...if not this exactly, than definitely some version of it. Love it.
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
i really like this song! I think you put alot into it! and it seems you have suffered some to! I can relate to it alot. Thank you for writing such a great song
Honey Kitten chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
Very deep. Let's see...things to improve...maybe you could dig even farther, and explain more how the blood and the love go in the same poem? Uh..that's the best I can do for this one, lol. (I konw it doesn't help much, since I understood the poem perfectly, but that's all I can think of :S) You're too good a writer already!
Beyond The Pale chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
Hey farf! Yeah, I feel like reviewing all your stuff right now, so whatever. I like this song a lot, describes me when Ive really felt like I needed someone and I ended up losing them in the end and feeling bad. All your stuff is good, so keep on writing!
jess chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
i say its a masterpiece. i'm stealing it.
Natalie chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
very nicely written, but very ironic that you used "blood" on your hands as a symbol of the love and trust you shared with the other. I guess that is the main theme of the poem, that loving is exposing yourself in utmost honesty and nudity (not literally). You represented this mutual trust as "blood" on hands, maybe characterizing you as viewing trust as painful? well this is my pathetic one dimensional analysis after a day of sleep deprivation.
AngelWings3 chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
Wow. I love it. It's..wow.

May I borrow this for a story? Maybe? Please?
Aaron Mason chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
Good song. don't we all have this feeling when we've hurt someone we care about. it is so feelable it hurts. could you do me a favour and review my latest stuff? I'd appreciate it (shameless plug)
BuNNi chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
AAh, I am sorry for not reviewing sooner ;; Stupid Alzheimer's... But I am reviewing now before I forget again ; Very cool, as usual. It's a bit differnt than the other stuff but still good. I know you want critisizm and stuffs but I can't really think of anything wrong with it. Sorry! So yes, very good, and post stuff up more often cuz you don't do it as much as you used to anymore.
emily o. poe chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
as i said before, it's beautiful. you're writing's getting better all the time. i'm beginning to get quite jealous, heh.