Reviews for Disillusionment
AshGurl2897 chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Oh good grief that is exactly what I feel right now. great work. fav
a Mid The Darkened Sky chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Very good poem I like it.. My fav line is Only now it's too late!
JJR Meerraf chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
I wanted to review one of your poems cause I thought it maybe better to review more than one thing at a time, and a poem is a whole lot shorter than your stories, :). Not a bad thing though.
This was so sad! I've experienced almost the exact same thing also, so it was all the more powerful. Your use of vocabulary was wonderful, and it flowed magnificently! It was so heartfelt and powerful that I think if I was in a soppier mood I could cry. (well, maybe :).)
Great stuff. Good work!
Mishikaiya chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
*sigh* I'm kind of going through that with one of my friends right now. But I haven't lost my chance...yet. Well, I still love the way your words speak. Cya next time!
Ima-Wasteland chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
i love this poem, you are a very good writter.

~*~erika~*~

(and if you dont mind i am on a small mission to get as many reviews as humanly possible. please if you have the time review as much or little of my work as you see fit and all reviews, useful and flames, are welcomed. thanks even if you dont)
Holy Soldier chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
I like how you got the rising and falling words. It was like how her feelings in saying this were rising then falling as she expressed her feeling of wonder...I think it was about her boyfriend...
ShinjiTakeyama chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
that was a really great poem. they always mean a lot more to me when i can really connect with the theme behind them too. yup i have a short story sorta based on the same thing i'll post it soon i just haven't typed it up yet. great poem though, makes me sad.
starlightvamp chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
oh my gosh that was deep, i can relate to that totaly...